VN Ren'Py Abandoned Overpowered [v0.6] [Yoshimitsu]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

IGz

Aug 1, 2018
Is anyone on android having problems downloading version 0.6? I keep getting "Application not installed".

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Is anyone on android having problems downloading version 0.6? I keep getting "Application not installed".
go into the Apps section of your android settings make sure system apps are visible. Find the Package Installer app and clear the data and cache then try again. This fixed the problem 99% of the time if I ever got a "package not installed" error

Reactions: IGz
Mar 13, 2019
go into the Apps section of your android settings make sure system apps are visible. Find the Package Installer app and clear the data and cache then try again. This fixed the problem 99% of the time if I ever got a "package not installed" error
If this doesn't work for some strange reason then you'll have to tag Yoshi again and request for an apk build compatible with whatever device you're using

IGz

Aug 1, 2018
I tired it like 5 times hoping that it would work but it didn't :( but thanks anyways rip

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
You can download the alternative andorid version . It should work on older devices.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
compressed any1, baz brought 0.5 down from 1.44GB to 90MB, no reason for this game to be anywhere near the size it is

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes