VN Ren'Py Abandoned Overpowered [v0.6] [Yoshimitsu]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Is there any way to get some sort of a scene guide? I'm not sure if I'm missing something. Keep seeing not available in 0.4 and stuck in a loop going to school with it saying that I need to find a way to make Naomi leave the class.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Is there any way to get some sort of a scene guide? I'm not sure if I'm missing something. Keep seeing not available in 0.4 and stuck in a loop going to school with it saying that I need to find a way to make Naomi leave the class.
Sadly, there's no guide. You need to buy a drink in cafeteria in the morning, then you can proceed.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I started a fresh game ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's because there's no option to skip time during the second weekend - honestly I completely forgot about that, my fault. I can upload a patched script file which will fix that, but sadly I'm in work now, so it'll take some time. Sorry for that.

• Thinking Face

DJ531512

Dec 11, 2018
Did i even download 0.5 version of this game???? I can't go visit girls saying not available in version 0.4... wtf??? what version did i even download?

oh and patch link doesn't work :(

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Did i even download 0.5 version of this game???? I can't go visit girls saying not available in version 0.4... wtf??? what version did i even download?

oh and patch link doesn't work :(
It's 0.5. If you're stuck in your bedroom during the weekend then you need a patch, which adds a time skip option.

It's werid that the link in the first post doesn't work, but there's no problem to upload it one more time.

Check , it should work. :)

Wevy

Jun 2, 2019
Spelling and Sentence structures... Find someone who can help you in this department. There's no shame in inviting a friend who has an English major have a crack at it:p. I'm sure many folks on this site can help as well. Please for the love of god and well developed stories have someone help you here.

Reactions: Yooshi

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Spelling and Sentence structures... Find someone who can help you in this department. There's no shame in inviting a friend who has an English major have a crack at it:p. I'm sure many folks on this site can help as well. Please for the love of god and well developed stories have someone help you here.
I've already got a guy who helps me, so I hope your eyes won't bleed anymore XD

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You first need an android device ... they tend to start the installation process automatically once you tap the apk...

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
How to install the Android version ? I tried to extract the zip file but I cant find the installer...
The zip file? There's no zip file for android, all of the links leads to an apk file, and this file is a installer itself. The easiest way is to tap on gdrive link, it should start the installation.

• Wow

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
The zip file? There's no zip file for android, all of the links leads to an apk file, and this file is a installer itself. The easiest way is to tap on gdrive link, it should start the installation.
Oh I see hehee my bad tnx for your time

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes