VN Ren'Py Abandoned Overpowered [v0.6] [Yoshimitsu]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
To those of you wondering about the lack of sex scenes, remember this is a game in development and the content you're looking for might not exist atm, however, this does not diminish the plot quality. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Yooshi

Alcatraz_123

May 3, 2017
Great game with a lot potential for future updates. I saw that a lot of people already offered their help but I still find quite a bit of mistakes (not terrible of course, but there's still room for improvement). If you need someone for proofreading then just send me a PM. As a bonus I can even help you in translating from polish if you want ;)

• Love

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Just in case if mac compressed is needed:

Overpowered [v0.4] [Yoshimitsu] (1.11 gb rar pc source)

68 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)
A size smaller than a fraction! You put the file on the press machine? Great success :giggle: (y)

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Just curious, is going to school after some events meant to be an endless loop?
Nearly every option says "not available in ver. 0.4" and the few rooms where I can actually go, have no action.
As I said, this update is quite small. There'll be actions available in 0.5.
Cute characters, there are few tags for sure, but this is a game at an early stage, on the other hand the lack of sex scenes does not diminish the plot quality. My total support to the dev.(y)

Now, for those people who say they don't give a shit for people wanting stronger scenes, let me call them cynical as ****:poop: If not, tell me in which way many of they got in to this forum.:eek:
Thanks!

Great game with a lot potential for future updates. I saw that a lot of people already offered their help but I still find quite a bit of mistakes (not terrible of course, but there's still room for improvement). If you need someone for proofreading then just send me a PM. As a bonus I can even help you in translating from polish if you want ;)
That would be a big help!

Addy Da Daddy

Feb 4, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Overpowered [v0.4] [Yoshimitsu] - Original Size: 1.11GB

Download PC (73MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
COMPRESSION GOD bas is BACK felllas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Well, the game definitely hits the spot, but I ain't gonna play it until I see some determination. Most of the new devs on this site must understand that most people won't touch a game in the super early development unless there is special reason. I will wait until there is atleast version 0.15 or something(or if the updates are big 0.10-11)

In a way it's shitty because it's difficult working on the game in your free time and working elsewhere with having to bear with little prospects early but investment no matter the kind has never been easy. Matter of confidence in succeeding.

juniusfate

Jul 4, 2017
Well, I like the plot - but not much content atm (v.04). The game look really good with the new Illusion's Koitaku engine - I love this art style tho or maybe I kinda bored with the normal art style?! :unsure: definitely will comeback to check the game out :whistle:

IGz

Aug 1, 2018
Do you get any error message?
I can't install the game on Android either. Like it says installing and it gets up to around 75% and then it just says "App not installed". I've tried moving the file to my sd card and also tried restarting my phone but nothing works.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I can't install the game on Android either. Like it says installing and it gets up to around 75% and then it just says "App not installed". I've tried moving the file to my sd card and also tried restarting my phone but nothing works.
Try installing , it should help.

Reactions: adidas420 and IGz

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
I do not know why but I am in love with the art style. Just like when Borderlands came out was like wow I like that style. now off to the story, not sure we are at a .4 maybe but not to sure.

Liking and keep it up thanks!!!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes