VN Ren'Py Abandoned Overpowered [v0.6] [Yoshimitsu]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
cool so far..REALLY waiting for the next update though as it says we'll have full control starting then...SO..how bout control over my MC's name? :p
also..started a new game with fresh install and zero errors unlike last time..lol..played clean and proper as a good vn should :p

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Koitaku is Usuless for create content... :(
Honey Selest The Best for it by all Time!!! :)
As I'm developing my own VN using Koi I can safely say, that Koi has less potential than HS but is just as good.

Making a model through Koi is quite easy, and the results overall looks decent or good not easy to mess that up.

HS on the other hand has a lot of potential, you can have Amazing models, like those in MM or HH or really poor models.

As said above, Koi is fresh we don't have much Koi games, that's why we usually enjoy it.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
cool so far..REALLY waiting for the next update though as it says we'll have full control starting then...SO..how bout control over my MC's name? :p
also..started a new game with fresh install and zero errors unlike last time..lol..played clean and proper as a good vn should :p
I'm glad you like it so far! Why do you want to change MCs name? XD

Koitaku is Usuless for create content... :(
Honey Selest The Best for it by all Time!!! :)
Personally, I like Koikatu more. I like that anime styled characters ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What ever hosts are used, are used.

Overpowered [v0.2] [Yoshimitsu] - Original Size: 774MB

Download PC (115MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a heads up -> version 0.3 is here! Play, have fun!

Reactions: Yooshi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I'm glad you like it so far! Why do you want to change MCs name? XD

Personally, I like Koikatu more. I like that anime styled characters ;)
You have not seen the legendary rock godling look this here mortal rob is sporting IRL.

You would want to play rob too;)

I dare you make Alexandra Daddario + Kelly Reilly

... and some other W.O.W. gals << , >> in Koi ... give a little to our fantasy...;)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... enter the course and find out;)

v0.3
-story continuation
-new scene with Noriko
-one small scene with Kaoru
-one small scene with Ichika

See anything of those sorts;)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiredpuff

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok cool so far but the mc best friend is in love is him or something it dont make sense unless it that great i mostly so good at read game story but with him plot it hard like it love or him is his friend but he work for the people who trying to kill him friend and pill to keep him happy or he acting to be he friend but he cant feel most so the pill to help him but he new sister is a member nope still not getting it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Take a step back ... look at that mighty banner!

All the gals! All the gals flock to rub hips, shoulders,bust, ribs with the MC!

Enjoy all the attention and live your wildest dreams of tender love and care;)!

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
ok cool so far but the mc best friend is in love is him or something it dont make sense unless it that great i mostly so good at read game story but with him plot it hard like it love or him is his friend but he work for the people who trying to kill him friend and pill to keep him happy or he acting to be he friend but he cant feel most so the pill to help him but he new sister is a member nope still not getting it
Sorry, but somehow I can't understand you :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
o_OThat is the extent of this game's plot our players get to retain once they are through playing this game;)

Is this the state of mind players are supposed to be inducted into by playing this game:eek:?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
DAZ who? DAZ Sheppard? ... wanna steal Kristen Bell for yourself? Is all right .. I guess he can have their kids as consolation;)

• Thinking Face

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I'm surprised with how invested I got. The idea of recruiting people is really interesting and all the girls look good.
Spelling is consistently wonky, but it's not so bad that I can't understand it. The real issue is the regular crashing.
At least it works fine after re launching renpy.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I'm surprised with how invested I got. The idea of recruiting people is really interesting and all the girls look good.
Spelling is consistently wonky, but it's not so bad that I can't understand it. The real issue is the regular crashing.
At least it works fine after re launching renpy.
Regular crashing? Can you send me some details? Like logs or something. It's weird because no one else has this issue. Also, thanks for kind words about the game.

Reactions: Canto Forte
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes