VN Ren'Py Abandoned Overpowered [v0.6] [Yoshimitsu]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
playing it for the first time right now, i'm 5 minutes in, and i gotta say, any editor would make this game a lot more enjoyable. Theres a huge amount of grammatical errors, typos, even the wrong names sometimes (kana just called ren tooru.)

like, you don't even need someone who has a shitload of experience doing that kind of work, anyone fluent in the english language could improve the readability by a lot.

Reactions: Yooshi

ltgroot

Oct 25, 2018
i like the story, but the typing and grammar errors are real thorn in my eye while reading through it, one of the characters called Ren, tooru which in the scene was doubtfully something meant to be said. story looks very promising tho!! :D

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
i had no issues with the English..maybe i'm so used to mild Engrish i'm used to it now..lol..i enjoy the game and have no problems :p
It's great to hear that, but I have to improve it anyway. I know that my English isn't the best and sometimes it makes people eyes bleeding XD

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Man... i really liked your game so far, pretty much all games are made with daz3d so when you see something different from the rest its really good, your game really gave me a anime\mangá vibe, i have one question the fact the Ren is a knight is that an easter egg to the the knights of ren from star wars or just a coincidence?

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Man... i really liked your game so far, pretty much all games are made with daz3d so when you see something different from the rest its really good, your game really gave me a anime\mangá vibe, i have one question the fact the Ren is a knight is that an easter egg to the the knights of ren from star wars or just a coincidence?
Just a coincidence, sorry :(

Reactions: smokebox
Mar 13, 2019
I have literally no problems with the English here. I deal with Japanese people trying to speak and type English all the time in Hellotalk so I didn't find much issue here. You type well.

Okay back on topic, If I were to pick one character I'd put on the dislike list is Ms. Tsundere aka Kaoru. She's not waifu material yet. I'm deciding between Noriko or Ichiko at the moment.
The game as a whole as of now I'm enjoying.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
There will be a lot of sex, trust me.
I'm sure it will, but not releasing a sex scene with the "teaser" is just cruel. Only diehard sex game fans will play them, Us who just want to nut will always pass it up. Then we have to wait 6 months for another release for 1 or 2 sex scenes. It's really annoying, but I get your plight. Not a lot of people are interested in sex games, I, personally never pay for them and I know you all make money off of "donations" so it's a tough gig. But still 1 little penetration scene can't be too difficult to insert, can it? Oral doesn't count, because that's basic shit we all had as teens. Still since it's Koikatu I have it bookmarked waiting on the good release in 2 years... luckily my patience isn't complete shit.

Reactions: Furyous D

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I'm sure it will, but not releasing a sex scene with the "teaser" is just cruel. Only diehard sex game fans will play them, Us who just want to nut will always pass it up. Then we have to wait 6 months for another release for 1 or 2 sex scenes. It's really annoying, but I get your plight. Not a lot of people are interested in sex games, I, personally never pay for them and I know you all make money off of "donations" so it's a tough gig. But still 1 little penetration scene can't be too difficult to insert, can it? Oral doesn't count, because that's basic shit we all had as teens. Still since it's Koikatu I have it bookmarked waiting on the good release in 2 years... luckily my patience isn't complete shit.
I'm releasing new version evey ~12 days so it's not 6 months I guess. But I get your point, and I think you're right. I'll focus more on h-scenes in 0.5.

anyone else having a problem with the mouse cursor not showing when in fullscreen mode?
Well, i don't have any problems with cursor in fullscreen mode :unsure:

Reactions: ChrisHaze and mrdiv

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Overpowered [v0.4] [Yoshimitsu] - Original Size: 1.11GB

Download PC (73MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes