VN Ren'Py Abandoned Overpowered [v0.6] [Yoshimitsu]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Lewia12

Jan 18, 2020
View attachment 334739

Overview:
Ren has been dragged into the war with The Order. Now he has to gain as much power as he can, but with power comes one more thing... Will Ren be able to control himself? It's up to you to decide.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-19
Release Date: 2019-09-18
Developer: Yoshimitsu -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others: Compressed

View attachment 340090 View attachment 340091 View attachment 340093 View attachment 340094 View attachment 340095 View attachment 340096 View attachment 349167
Please update the apk, the apk is still in version 0.3

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Hey can you tweak the android version to run in a arm7 android 5.1? It always happens to me that my tablet is hardware enough to run every f95 game but the apk you upload are packed with minimum requeriments. Thanks!

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I think the game is abandoned. No word since November. No update since who knows when. :(
From what I heard, Yoshi is working on a new game, and had a few issues IRL, of course don't take my words for it, but I'm pretty sure that's what he said on Patreon & Discord.

Dec 29, 2018
From what I heard, Yoshi is working on a new game, and had a few issues IRL, of course don't take my words for it, but I'm pretty sure that's what he said on Patreon & Discord.
Last word from Patreon said he wanted to rework all of overpowered anyway cuz he didn’t like where it was heading.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018

Hi!
First of all, I want to apologize for a way too long break. Honestly, I thought that everyone will forget the game and move on, but what's surprising - almost a hundred people are checking the Patreon website every week for any news. I'm really thankful for your interest even after such a long time.
Like I said in the previous post, the game will be remade and will come in episodes, not versions like last time. There'll be a few new characters and some minor changes to the plot but the main idea will remain the same. The game will be a Visual Novel without any free roams or anything as you could find in the original one.
You can see some screenshots below.
Episodes release dates:
1st Ep. - 22nd August
2nd Ep. - 5th September
3rd Ep. - 19th September (not sure about this one, can be changed)

I'm planning around 16 episodes to be released.
Once again, sorry for the absence, hope you guys will forgive me.
Cheers!

Dec 29, 2018
So essentially it’s still abandoned. The “Overpowered” that this thread is dedicated to is no longer going to be updated. He’s no longer working on THIS game. He isn’t “re-making” shit, he’s making a brand new game. Sucks cuz this shit used to be my 2nd favorite koikatsu game, but fuck it let’s redo it.

Reactions: GLITCHHH
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes