VN Ren'Py Abandoned Overpowered [v0.6] [Yoshimitsu]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Cute little game. Rough around the edges maybe but I like what it's trying to do. The girls are cute. The story is just interesting enough that I wanna know what's going on. Even the sex scenes, though they could be animated better, are refreshingly... not hardcore use the girl as a toy, yet. Seeing a girl snuggling up to the MC in the morning was super adorable.

Speaking of adorable. Ichika is great. I don't know why the hell she was so embarrassed so she's too cute. Noriko is very interesting. You know she's got "nefarious" plans but maybe she's starting to genuinely like the MC more than she thought she would. Or not. She's still awesome though.

I like the concepts, absorbing negative emotions, I only wish you could do more with that. See what the sources of those lingering negative emotions are and help the people who are having them. Some slice of life cuteness and funny moments, that's always nice.

The MC is aggressively stupid at times. That's probably the worst part of the game for me. He can be kind of unlikable. Not realising just about all the girls in his life are into him. I mean, doesn't even get a clue about just one of them. Being kinda rude to Tooru and Kaoru, even a bit before snapping at her which wasn't entirely his fault.

Aside from that. Some glitches in the renders like stuff clipping through other stuff. Eyes disappearing. Pretty weak writing, generic names and sometimes immature feeling, and more importantly, bad english. After the intro the game gets a bit confusing and repetitive. Especially on schooldays. Those are some minor things that could be improved I think.

• Wow
Reactions: Yooshi
Mar 13, 2019
Cute little game. Rough around the edges maybe but I like what it's trying to do. The girls are cute. The story is just interesting enough that I wanna know what's going on. Even the sex scenes, though they could be animated better, are refreshingly... not hardcore use the girl as a toy, yet. Seeing a girl snuggling up to the MC in the morning was super adorable.

Speaking of adorable. Ichika is great. I don't know why the hell she was so embarrassed so she's too cute. Noriko is very interesting. You know she's got "nefarious" plans but maybe she's starting to genuinely like the MC more than she thought she would. Or not. She's still awesome though.

I like the concepts, absorbing negative emotions, I only wish you could do more with that. See what the sources of those lingering negative emotions are and help the people who are having them. Some slice of life cuteness and funny moments, that's always nice.

The MC is aggressively stupid at times. That's probably the worst part of the game for me. He can be kind of unlikable. Not realising just about all the girls in his life are into him. I mean, doesn't even get a clue about just one of them. Being kinda rude to Tooru and Kaoru, even a bit before snapping at her which wasn't entirely his fault.

Aside from that. Some glitches in the renders like stuff clipping through other stuff. Eyes disappearing. Pretty weak writing, generic names and sometimes immature feeling, and more importantly, bad english. After the intro the game gets a bit confusing and repetitive. Especially on schooldays. Those are some minor things that could be improved I think.
If you asked me the damn MC has a harem of girls that like him but he doesn't realize it trope comes from Japan.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Overpowered [v0.6] [Yoshimitsu] - Original Size: 2GB

Download PC (113MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 13, 2019
no, not bro. The name written on the Win APK is true no frills v.06, but the description of the file there is written version 0.3 (Android)
even in the game there is a description in one of the scenes "will be present in version 0.4"
I believe the "Will be presented in 0.4 line" Is apart of the "Not available on 0.4" member now. Anyway, Which specific scene says this phrase? Maybe Yoshimitsu can fix this later when he has the time to do so.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
giving it a shot ok so far. PS to the Dev... its not bringed him here when I am meeting the other hunter Yuko. Its I brought him here. :)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes