magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i had a thought, if there was 1 male left in existence would women really take the risk of hardcore raping him. if he left or god forbid killed himself, that'd be it for the world
that wont happen if he were tied up or shackled and confined within a room and kept in sight which would be of course if he were to be raped all the time by every woman in the place.

saying this got me an erection.

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Me when reading the title: :D

Me when looking at the screenshots: :oops:

As much as this terrifies me, it's somebody's fetish, and games catering to that fetish are gonna be extremely far and few between. So... I'm happy for you, people who like this stuff.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
pizzacat I for one enjoyed the old game/engine. Between the gameplay and fetishes I thought the game was pretty unique. I especially liked the switch from 2D fighter to turn-based strategy. Still, if this is the route you chose for audience appeal or ease of programming, glad to see you back either way.

Reactions: PirataS

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Alright, gave it a go, got to the point where the mom elf has her kid and then forces you to fuck her daughter.

Opinion... it's crap. The player has absolutely zero agency and is nothing but rape meat, you are given no choices, no options, it's a kinetic novel where you play as a fragile delicate little shota boy and the big strong monster girls do whatever the fuck they want to you and you're powerless to stop it. Music is ok but the sound effects are cheap and generic, the animations are basic as fuck and the storyline is absurd.
Thank you for your service.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
i had a thought, if there was 1 male left in existence would women really take the risk of hardcore raping him. if he left or god forbid killed himself, that'd be it for the world
If the women would look as grotesque as the abominations in this game, I would definitely kill myself instead of being forced to have sex with them.

Maowe

May 7, 2020
The fact I even remember conception maiden before clicking onto this thread was one thing... The other was the planet sized melons.

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
that wont happen if he were tied up or shackled and confined within a room and kept in sight which would be of course if he were to be raped all the time by every woman in the place.

saying this got me an erection.
well if i was held captive with no hope of escape i'd just bite my tongue off (assuming i didn't enjoy being raped over and over, who knows)

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
Maybe different poses where the everything is visible like when giving birth or missionary with closeups not only cowgirl where nothing is visible

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
I remember this game, or at least the characters which are used for it. It was already here as a demo before but in form of a turn based combat strategy game which I really liked. Happy to see that the project lives on in another format. A shame the first demo wasnt a big success, mometheless it is and will be a good entertainment for sure ^^

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes