Rosenkranze

Jun 23, 2018
Biggest issue for me is that the main character looks and acts like a f**king eight-year-old. If you aged him a few years so I could at least pretend he isn't underaged, and at least gave us the option of not whining and crying every other moment, this would be an amazing game.

From95

Jul 26, 2019
I like the game and art, but after playing it. AVG put the game into the quarantine folder aka it has a virus just FYI

Sep 23, 2021
I like the game and art, but after playing it. AVG put the game into the quarantine folder aka it has a virus just FYI
90% of ren'py games trigger this. it's a false detection associated with a known issue with Ren'py itself. listed everywhere they discuss ren'py. here. reddit, virus scan support forums, the ren'py devs own twitter. took 5 seconds to google that. same with the mind socieity, and monster girl dreams, and femtality posts you've made about detections.

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for playing and for the feedback everyone!

90% of ren'py games trigger this. it's a false detection associated with a known issue with Ren'py itself. listed everywhere they discuss ren'py. here. reddit, virus scan support forums, the ren'py devs own twitter. took 5 seconds to google that. same with the mind socieity, and monster girl dreams, and femtality posts you've made about detections.
Sorry to hear about your trouble, though it seems like AVG is detecting a false positive. i would never put malware in this game or any of my games. This game was made with the ren'py game engine, which certain anti-viruses like AVG have been said to trigger false positives. It is basically just as KhajiitHasWares said, as I've seen what looks like false postives for other ren'py game developers games mentioned before as well.

Happy to see this game being developed. It has a real niche.
Thanks alot!

Similar vibes to Vixentales playing now
Thanks for playing!

lucik93

Oct 25, 2020
I saw the thumbnail for the game and i said "HELL NAW"
I then proceeded to read the 5 pages of comments.............. the comments made me download the game... time to dig in.
Remember me for my sacrifice

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kalvinis
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes