desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I've heard many great things about this one, but I think there was only some partial MTL before?

Anyways, how's the NTR in this? Is it a minor optional thing or does it have a legit NTR progression narrative?

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
The description seems a bit half baked.
The head of the household is going to be thrown out if he can't get his wife pregnant.
He's the head of the household? He would be the one that throws others out.
The description makes no sense. ~ O well guess I'll chalk it up to business as usual with these types of games and their authors.

Barbarian259

Apr 18, 2021
$200 later and its finally here. Very difficult game to translate... But overall I think the quality is solid.

Apply the patch, it has text fixes not in the original download.

NTR can be turned off in settings.

Translation Notes:
- The text is tiny. I don't have a good way of fixing the wrapping for these engines so I had no choice. Alternatively, you can delete 母娘乱館Font.fnl, then rename 母娘乱館2Font.fnl to 母娘乱館Font.fnl to get bigger text. You will have clipping issues with text however.
- I was an idiot and marked Yukino as a Male. So now GPT will fuck up her pronoun most of the time. Apologies.
- My editing skills suck so apologies in advance if the picture edits are kinda wack.
- CHOICES are not translated and a WIP. I have no good way to differentiating them in the script file so I will be slowly translating them as I play through the game.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.
thx for the translation

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Noooooo
not this boring game mechanic that does not make sense narratively again like in hearful mama and Tsumamigui:sleep:

Last edited:

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Oh wow, this was one of the games I thought would never be translated. Thanks for putting in the work and translating for us!

noname1378

Jan 22, 2019
- CHOICES are not translated and a WIP. I have no good way to differentiating them in the script file so I will be slowly translating them as I play through the game.
does that mean we will have another update file? will wait for it then

The description seems a bit half baked.
The head of the household is going to be thrown out if he can't get his wife pregnant.
He's the head of the household? He would be the one that throws others out.
The description makes no sense. ~ O well guess I'll chalk it up to business as usual with these types of games and their authors.
head of the household are just like CEO of big company, board of director will kick him out if he suck at his job

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

palotz

Mar 23, 2018
I used cheat engine to get max stamina again and its still a softlock at day 7 night 2 because all options are unclickable(attic does nothing and there's no option to rest or anything). Prob either the wrong format unzip or chatgpt translation did something to the values in the game.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Once upon a time someone attempted to fan translate this. I checked the TL and he made some mistakes that warped the premise. That was someone who knew some JP and had a good command of English.

I'm skeptical that this MTL'd well enough to be understandable. If I remember correctly, the language is somewhat unusual: descriptive, flowery, and a bit indirect, like the prose of an aristocrat.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Once upon a time someone attempted to fan translate this. I checked the TL and he made some mistakes that warped the premise. That was someone who knew some JP and had a good command of English.

I'm skeptical that this MTL'd well enough to be understandable. If I remember correctly, the language is somewhat unusual: descriptive, flowery, and a bit indirect, like the prose of an aristocrat.
If you remember some of the issues with the TL I'd be interested in knowing how it fared. GPT4 makes things very readable but no promises on the accuracy.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yeah getting softlocked cause of no stamina/rest option...
I used cheat engine to get max stamina again and its still a softlock at day 7 night 2 because all options are unclickable(attic does nothing and there's no option to rest or anything). Prob either the wrong format unzip or chatgpt translation did something to the values in the game.
I'm looking into it now.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
There is something bugged in this game due to translation. You can't even open the profile pages for the heroines.

I did prologue translation and UI translation for this game a while back as well as for some other AliceSoft games. The link for it should be still up.

As far as I remember the game should not play like this. Even some scenes showed up during the prologue (during the first 6 days) that I've never seen show up.

Reactions: ustar and Lerd0

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
If you remember some of the issues with the TL I'd be interested in knowing how it fared. GPT4 makes things very readable but no promises on the accuracy.
My write-up is available here:

There's a few of the initial lines there with my TL, so you can compare to the MTL if you'd like.

Reactions: ustar

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
There is something bugged in this game due to translation. You can't even open the profile pages for the heroines.

I did prologue translation and UI translation for this game a while back as well as for some other AliceSoft games. The link for it should be still up.

As far as I remember the game should not play like this. Even some scenes showed up during the prologue (during the first 6 days) that I've never seen show up.
Could be something got jumbled around, I'm looking into it.

Its nametags and statuses. Do you know which scenes aren't supposed to show in the prologue? It seemed fairly normal to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: s.clozer
Aug 16, 2018
It's been a while since I downloaded an Alice Soft game. When I open the application even after applying the fix, I'm getting a lot of squiggly gibberish. Do I need to download a localization program or something?

Thanks for the hard work!

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes