♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
....wasn't this already mtl'ed a year ago tho?
This is just an alternative using GPT4. I think the MTL quality is much better but of course people are free to use the other if they like. At the very least, they are much better at editing pictures lol.
GPT4 is definitely better than normal mtl, so re-MTLing some old works with it is a good idea. :whistle::coffee:

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
idk if its just me but how do you install this game to play it? can anybody like explain or show me a video on how to

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
idk if its just me but how do you install this game to play it? can anybody like explain or show me a video on how to
There's a bug with this translation patch. The Translator is looking into it now.

BlueFlares

Feb 11, 2019
Woah, thanks a lot for the share!!!
I hope someone will translate Heartful Maman too, great game.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Alright, I have pushed a fix that will fix the two main issues reported (Attic and Profiles) . This is going to untranslate the nametags and statuses. Going to have to look deeper and see how I can TL those without breaking things.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
There is something bugged in this game due to translation. You can't even open the profile pages for the heroines.

I did prologue translation and UI translation for this game a while back as well as for some other AliceSoft games. The link for it should be still up.

As far as I remember the game should not play like this. Even some scenes showed up during the prologue (during the first 6 days) that I've never seen show up.
I am going to replace my CG edits with yours if that's okay. c:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
does that mean we will have another update file? will wait for it then

head of the household are just like CEO of big company, board of director will kick him out if he suck at his job
In what country? Not most of Asian. And certainly not most of Europe(especially 1800 to earlier)
It usually required a real power struggle and people would die over these matters or attempts.
There are some tribes that are that way but even then it is mostly on a voluntary basis as a matter of honor.

Reactions: Kingsname6809

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
Wow.. it's been a while since I played this.
Thanks and thank you to the people who helped fund this.

---------------------------

There's so many titles from Alicesoft that are still waiting for translations, I wonder if I can entice any of them to invest in Haru Urare.

It's a Prostitution SLG that was part of Alice 2010 package when it was released so it's a relatively small game from them. Not putting that many hopes, I'm just hoping more people play it so it doesn't get forgotten.

Reactions: soldieroffortune813

PANDABOMB

Oct 2, 2021
I feel like some scenes are just empty rooms when they should have other visuals? And I applied the path and now all the name titles are back in their original characters.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp...

This is probably going to my Watch list forever...

As good as the GPT MTLs have gotten in terms of readability and whatnot, VNs often live and breathe on their stories, especially ones like this one that's focused on NTR of all fetishes.

Though who knows? Might give it a go anyway to see the MTL re-written story and see how that goes...

Well.

AFTER all the bugs and kinks are fixed out of it. It seems like this is one of those releases that needs quite a lot of polishing before it's good to play.

Reactions: DuniX and Lerd0
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes