gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
I've played tsumamigui 3 from alice soft as well and the screenshots from this game looks similar with the overworld UI.

Does anyone know if its easier to get NTR'ed in this game? Tsumamigui 3 had insane art but you almost had to try to get NTR'ed.

I'll still play it regardless but I like it when there's legitimate threat to get NTR'ed.

Also thanks for the translation this was highly recommended by many for so long. :)
yes in this game there are many guys actively trying to get the women and easy to lose if your stuck in a story bit when the defenses are down

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Alright, not sure what's going on with the patch but it should've fixed it. It works fine on my copy so I'm just going to reupload everything here shortly.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Nice to see this finally get translated!
I was trying to translate this by myself but holy shite, some of the scenarios feel like it so unnecessary long for me.

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
Dazedannon, thank you so much for translating this game!

This game had a huge influence on me and till this day, one of the only games I considered perfect in every department.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
OP says he can't diferentiate the choices in the script. I'm curious why. Did you try regex of japanese characters?

Also, not related to OP, but I always heard this game is good. But I can't see what makes it so good. Anyone who's played it wanna share their opinion of the game? Just to indulge my curiosity

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
OP says he can't diferentiate the choices in the script. I'm curious why. Did you try regex of japanese characters?

Also, not related to OP, but I always heard this game is good. But I can't see what makes it so good. Anyone who's played it wanna share their opinion of the game? Just to indulge my curiosity
It's because they just look like any other script code. There's no regex that will differentiate it.

"I Forgot"
"I Remember"

There's a lot of script code in Japanese so just TLing any JA wont work as you are likely to just break everything.

1702631294486.png

Reactions: Hakuowlo

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
It's because they just look like any other script code. There's no regex that will differentiate it.
There's a lot of script code in Japanese so just TLing any JA wont work as you are likely to just break everything.
I see. That does seem nightmarish.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
My write-up is available here:

There's a few of the initial lines there with my TL, so you can compare to the MTL if you'd like.
To entertain myself while this is uploading...

OG: 神代の女の器量のよさ、そして床での具合のよさもあって、男達は「宴」に熱狂した。
You: The beauty of Kamishiro women and the sensuous feel of their bodies drew eager throngs of men to participate in the Feast.
GPT4: Thanks to the Kamishiro women's charm and their performance in bed, men were enthralled by \"The Banquet.\

OG: そして、そんな「宴」の伝説がただの言い伝えへと変化しつつあったある年のこと。
You: That year, at a time when the legend of the Feast had begun to fade into a mere urban legend...
GPT4: And so, the legend of such \"Banquets\" became mere folklore

OG: 【村長】「この子は、今回の契約のために村で育てた娘です」
You: [Mayor] To fulfill the present contract, I offer this child, a girl who was raised in the village.
GPT4: [Mayor] This girl has been raised in the village for the purpose of this contract.

So at the very least, the meanings are mostly accurate. Which is a win in my book. :BootyTime:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
dazedanon OP can I ask you a question?

Why the AI translate all the sentence in past tense?
Isn't it suppose to be a present tense?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon OP can I ask you a question?

Why the AI translate all the sentence in past tense?
Isn't it suppose to be a present tense?
Probably just the AI being wacky with its translation. I don't have a set instruction in the prompt or anything to tell it what tense to choose, it just chooses it on its own based on the previous text in the game.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Probably just the AI being wacky with its translation. I don't have a set instruction in the prompt or anything to tell it what tense to choose, it just chooses it on its own.
I see, when I do the translation, the translator also gives me a translation in past tense.
It's not bad or anything, I do understand that AI can be wacky.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes