TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I've heard many great things about this one, but I think there was only some partial MTL before?

Anyways, how's the NTR in this? Is it a minor optional thing or does it have a legit NTR progression narrative?
it got legit NTR route. that's why i love these titles. NTR or not, it's u to desire. tho, for most part it have NTR...like 60% contents. but be aware, there's three NTR that unavoidable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so, last time i played with MTL, and couldn't understand that scene cause i thought he is a nice guy. and feel sorry to hook on Saya till this time, no more regret.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
the whole file or just the patch
If you can't rest, whole file. I'm not sure why but the patch alone doesn't fix it. Also be aware that you have to either load a previous day or start a new event to refresh the map.

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
I'm wondering what Chastity Guard is? It doesn't have any effect on the game as you would expect, so why is it here?

henrikad

May 6, 2018
use Location Emulator. these Japanese game required LE to run. not all of them but most of them.
Do you mean Locale Emulator?

Tried this and didnt work?

EDIT: nevermind,to make it work you need to run
LEProc.exe pathTo\Oyakorankan.exe

Last edited:
Reactions: kiraxx

maths_debater

Nov 12, 2020
100% Scenes | Full Save

1. Run game once to generate save folder.
2. Extract 共有.asd in %UserProfile%\Documents\AliceSoft\母娘乱館\SaveData.

NOTE: CG gallery is not unlocked, but all scenes work (some thumbnails say "No Image" but they work). Maybe someone can upload a proper save, but until then this save works if you just want to play scenes.

Last edited:

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
This is one of the classic NTR greats that still holds up. It has hours of NTR routes with multiple routes and antagonists; and still has a lengthy protagonist route.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes