ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone else think that some of the loops are a tad too long? I looked at the giant tentacle anal ape one, and even holding the speed up it took over a minute to finish. If the position or image changed once in a while it wouldn't be so bad. But the same 1 second loop for over a minute gets kind of boring.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
So I just tried it and quite enjoying the game so far(Shortstack+anal is always win), but I wanted to know if anyone is having problems with the games fronts? I can't read names or item description.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Paccsu [v0.14] [Zem] (982 mb rar win source)

159 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Paccsu - Namu's Journey 0.14.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
A bit of critique dropping in :
Overall, it's an enjoyable game with quite a bit of content so far, the artwork and the character design is great.
But, and it's a bigger but(t) than Namu, the way the scenes are presented is severely.. lacking.
I don't know if it's because the animations look cheap (For example Blowjob scenes look like you took Namu.jpg and moved your cursor left-right-left-right.) or my general distaste of animations in h-games (Because if I want to look at animations, I'd watch a hentai instead of playing a game), or a combination of both.

I don't speak for anyone ofcourse, but IMHO the game would greatly benefit from a switch from animation to a classic CG format.

An example with the Rimjob-Snake :
1. Have the scene be full-screen. No 200% zoom on Namu's penetrated part where this is literally the only thing you see, no. You see both Namu and the Snake-Lady in FULL view.
2. No "cheap" left-righ-left-right animation (or in this case, up-down-up-down), make it something like Dialogueboxes 1-9 are the Snakelady sitting over Namu, Dialogueboxes 10-15 are the Snakelady sticking out her tounge and rimming Namu, Dialogueboxes 16-22 are the Snakelady actually putting her tongue in and the rest of the dialogue is orgasm time. But, no animation, just a CG for each part. Keeping the sound effects and the white flashes in and you have yourself a good scene.

About the zoom part, this is the other part of why I dislike the presentation of the scenes. Again I don't speak for anyone but myself, but I for one would enjoy it even more to see for example the Zombie-Hulk fucking Namu in full view. Not only makes the obvious size difference the scene that much more hot, it also get's rid of that weird 2 inch off-screen penis that you see, by seeing everything and not just a 200% zoom on Namu's ass.

I know, if you wanted to be doing it that way you'd already done it by now, but this is just the opinion of a simple Pleb. And don't take it too heart that much, again, your artstyle and the game itself is great. I just feel like the animations and the zoom are dragging it down to a point where I'd rather play the game with the Sex Immunity skill activated from the very start.

Good luck going forward. I'll still keep an eye out for this game tho, because the Snake-Ladys alone hit all the right spots.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
All blowjob related scenes (except for green slime on Namu) regardless of whether they're in-battle or out of it are weirdly extended and take an oddly long time to complete. This also seems to be the case for the giant gaping anal scenes (both robot and sorceress on Namu). It also applies for what is essentially the BJ part of the all-the-way through scene on Kiva.

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
All blowjob related scenes (except for green slime on Namu) regardless of whether they're in-battle or out of it are weirdly extended and take an oddly long time to complete. This also seems to be the case for the giant gaping anal scenes (both robot and sorceress on Namu). It also applies for what is essentially the BJ part of the all-the-way through scene on Kiva.
People first complained about the scenes being too short, which I agreed with. The scenes are now longer, but it's not like you have to watch them everytime, you can skip em all when you have witnessed the scene atleast once (Or pushed the button in the gallery).

I am going to revisit all the scenes once I figure out how to do the looping properly to give the player full control.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes