Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
This looks right up my alley. Do you mind a couple of questions?
Will it be 90% anal? Any plans on multiple endings? An option to rape these pesky monsters back?
Well, the game is about 99% anal at the moment, because it's obviously that Zem person's thing :D

I'd say the game is far from finished so I haven't even planned anykind of ending yet.

No plans currently on adding reverse-rape scenes... Although I have planned some hypnosis-scenes so there might be some in the future.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
It well come here soon just have to wait for the backers to have there fun. After all they paid for it were getting it for free.

Bridd

Jun 30, 2018
Wish there will be mora Kiva scenes, and DP scenes for both of them. Had problems with paypal here in Brazil so cannot be a patreon(for now). Waiting for ver 0.14

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
Will there be lesbian scenes between Namu and Kiva, and will there be the possibility of prostitution?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I hate having to cheat to see missing H-scenes. But when you sit in combat for over 10 minutes trying for the second tentacle scene and keep only getting the first, it wears on you.

Also, I'm still hoping for corruption type scenes. All the ones I've gotten so far are basically surprise sex and the mc stays naive. I like games where you can make the mc go from naive and innocent to thirsty as hell. Trainers and corruption are my favorite types.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes