deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I wish updating the game wouldn't have you lose your saves if you're not careful. In RPG Maker MV there's a global save file that dictates what save files are accessed by the game. If you lose that file (or it's overwritten) you lose all saves made when you had it (in that the save files are still there on your computer, but the game won't read them). I would very much like to request that either the save folder included with the game is full of dummy saves (like a whole bunch of new games or something) so that way the global save file will have entries saying to look at all the slots. Then just have a note to backup your saves. That way we can just replace a file with our own save while still being able to access whatever genuine saves the maker includes (ex. the file5 and file6 that came with recent versions).

Due to the fact that I did not know about the global save file thing, I pseudo lost my save in this manner. I could only continue my save by renaming my save to something else, loading one of the included saves and saving to another slot, and then replacing that slot's save with my own save, then loading my save and saving in the same slot (to make sure the global file is up to date).

Example in case I was unclear:
Game came with File5 and File6.
My file was File1.
Renamed File1 to FileM.
Loaded File5. Saved in Slot 1.
Exited game.
Deleted File1.
Renamed my FileM back to File1.
Loaded File1. Saved again in Slot 1.
My save is now successfully imported.

For reference, the save folder is in the www folder of the game's folder. Sorry if this is not new information or is an old request.

Reactions: Febrazil

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I CANT FIND THIS ANY ONE TELL ME PLZ HOW CAN FIND HIM
It says "Head back to Mainio" so, leave the lair from the same way you came in and then leave Kulma'la.

I wish updating the game wouldn't have you lose your saves if you're not careful. In RPG Maker MV there's a global save file that dictates what save files are accessed by the game. If you lose that file (or it's overwritten) you lose all saves made when you had it (in that the save files are still there on your computer, but the game won't read them). I would very much like to request that either the save folder included with the game is full of dummy saves (like a whole bunch of new games or something) so that way the global save file will have entries saying to look at all the slots. Then just have a note to backup your saves. That way we can just replace a file with our own save while still being able to access whatever genuine saves the maker includes (ex. the file5 and file6 that came with recent versions).

Due to the fact that I did not know about the global save file thing, I pseudo lost my save in this manner. I could only continue my save by renaming my save to something else, loading one of the included saves and saving to another slot, and then replacing that slot's save with my own save, then loading my save and saving in the same slot (to make sure the global file is up to date).
I imagine people that use their own saves don't really care about the saves I put in, those saves are for new players that want to skip ahead if they want to. Yeah, having a choice of using your own saves and mine would be good, but filling the save slots with bunch of dummy saves would be quite confusing to some people. Thanks for the info tho, I'll be thinking about adding some dummy saves.

Datoldguy94

Dec 19, 2018
I really like when random strangers just gropes Namu's ass lol hope there will be random fucking in towns or areas, and more slime girl scenes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
great work as always the scenes are great to keep up the good work. hope for more great scenes like the ones you showed and more. hope the slime girl get's more to like her pussy scene and a bar scene lol but that's just my crazy brain.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
I am planning to do that :D Probably with the moths, as they don't have any scenes yet.
Hey man, can we have a preview of the last animations you posted on patreon, you know the Snowskull moth Butt Spike Attack! I can't wait for the new version! :D

sometimes20

Nov 10, 2017
How do you start playing the 0.12 update on a 0.11 save? Jasquel in Castle Mainio says that I should look at the notice boards outside, but when I interact with them, it says there is nothing of interest

Reactions: Forten

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Getting the same problem as well.
How do you start playing the 0.12 update on a 0.11 save? Jasquel in Castle Mainio says that I should look at the notice boards outside, but when I interact with them, it says there is nothing of interest
The problem might be that because you need to beat Maht'ava to trigger the missions, so that is my fault. As you have already defeated her, you have missed the triggers that enables the missions, so that is my fault. There is nothing I can do about those at this point. This is the unfortunate side-effect from the updates. Only thing is to use my own saves that came with the update, or use your old save and beat Maht'ava again.

Reactions: Forten

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think you got to get that from the quest board out side the castle. that's if you have not got it yet. keep up the good work

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes