zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think you got to get that from the quest board out side the castle. that's if you have not got it yet. keep up the good work

Moth14

Jun 2, 2017
Can anyone up a save s owe can check the new adittions?, ty~
If all you're looking for is the new lewd content, you don't need a save. Start a new game, and once you go through a scene the gallery (memory room) will open. In there there's a button that unlocks all the lewd stuff. I recommend going to the bar and doing that scene since it's right there when you get into the city.

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I'm in the main area of the lava zone that leads to key one and I have no idea how to get to the place in this pic. Where's this place located?
Go left from the door that lead to key one, you will enter a room with a river of lava and then just head up.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just a inqury but what's the cell in her basement for. will there be a scene with the old cleaning man are the blond girl you saved. i just wanted to ask

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true the wait for good games is a killer. but good thing's come to those who wait.

vanuyak

Mar 18, 2019
New Animations!!!

Namu Double Anal

Kiva Triple Anal

Kiva All The Way Through

Reactions: SINTHING

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I need more shortstack games like this.
I like this game, except for one thing. Taking beatings and hoping that the enemy uses the rape ability and its the one you still need if there are multiple.
Still... Need MOAR.
Maybe some goblin girls...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
would love if she had two more freinds to get screwed with her and kiva. wait for more fun and more sex scenes

Mr. Unknowned

Sep 3, 2017
PLEASE don't tell me your done with the machines. I've always had a thing for machine sex, and besides, Kiva haven't taken the "exam" yet. (Or maybe she's taking another kind of exam?)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i now what ever is to come will be on par. hope for so new girl's in the future lol. kriva does need some more sex scenes with the other stuff but i will trust the dev for what is to come.

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Sorry for being a bother but will you not post the 0.13 public ver.?
I have never updated this thread myself.... Someone else will eventually. :D Here is a link to the post.

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
This looks right up my alley. Do you mind a couple of questions?
Will it be 90% anal? Any plans on multiple endings? An option to rape these pesky monsters back?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes