BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
so after playing this game for a couple hours, its not the worst game ive played, but there is 2 things that i dislike about it, first is that there is no way to speed up or skip the lewd scenes in combat, and after the third or fourth time they lose their appeal and become annoying, the second thing is that for no apparent reason the framerate will just die, didnt even know that that was possible in an RPGM game.
Yeah there is, just cast lewd immunity on yourself at the beginning. Just make sure you disable it once you advance to the next section so that you can unlock more scenes, as it persists out of combat.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i do have a qeastion for the dev. So here it is did her people cast a spell on her were the more sex she has are around make her stronnger are will it make her a sex slave.

CerezaR

Jun 28, 2017
How to trigger second bar scene? I slept in inn and then barkeeper continue to say to come back tomorrow and that I should go to inn again. Everything else is done

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
How to trigger second bar scene? I slept in inn and then barkeeper continue to say to come back tomorrow and that I should go to inn again. Everything else is done
That is one of the problems when using an old save, because there is a trigger at the end of the first scene that makes the second scene available.

0.10 will have a button in the memory room that will give you access to all scenes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Just wondering how many new scenes will be in the next update. Plues will those who get scenes be in the gallory

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I'm finally adding a scene skip option to the lewd scenes, I probably should've done this a while ago but nyeeh better late than never, right? (You still have to witness the scene atleast once for it to ask you if you want to skip it)

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Paccsu 0.10 is out! Link to Patreon post

SORRY FOR LYING ABOUT THAT 1-2 WEEK MARK. Hah.

Reactions: Araumi

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I was wondering if by chance you could make i scene were her and the slime girl both have a scene. Like both of them getting screwed togther at the same time or mybe the slime girl can have a bar scene lol.

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
I love your game.
I think you should add:
1- Sexual statistics. Like the Violated Heroine or the RyonaRPG for example. The body of the protagonist should be changing according to sexual encounters:
Statistics anal, vaginal, uterus, breasts.
2- I would like very much to add scenes of pregnancy and parasitism. That ass deserves to be parasitized (I'm sorry it's a fetish of mine) (as in Rain's Rave (game with thematic of tentacles))
3 - Finally it would be good, to have a character sheet with statistics forming a menu where you can see these statistics with images.
I'm sorry for my primitive English, it's not my native language.
Regards.-

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
I love your game.
I think you should add:
1- Sexual statistics. Like the Violated Heroine or the RyonaRPG for example. The body of the protagonist should be changing according to sexual encounters:
Statistics anal, vaginal, uterus, breasts.
2- I would like very much to add scenes of pregnancy and parasitism. That ass deserves to be parasitized (I'm sorry it's a fetish of mine) (as in Rain's Rave (game with thematic of tentacles))
3 - Finally it would be good, to have a character sheet with statistics forming a menu where you can see these statistics with images.
I'm sorry for my primitive English, it's not my native language.
Regards.-
I second all of these, though the exact statistics is in entirely up to your own creativity. Pregnancy is a must-have in my opinion, and parasitism, which is seldom done at all, let alone well, would certainly add some more uniquity to this. Generally, I'm into incredibly dark, and depraved sexuality, so if you ever feel like taking a walk on the dark side, then I have some serious ideas for possible additions. Though we may have to decide on a safe-word first ;)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
We also have to keep in mind the rules of patreon because if they do not like the stuff that get's put in to games they can remove the game. Just throughong that out there. Love the game it's got me hooked. Scenes are good too

Lovefatass

Dec 4, 2018
I said dont take any suggestions from anyone dude, you are a genius! The characters, the gameplay, the sexual content...everything is perfect! Keep building this game with your own and personal ideas, cause if you try to please everyone... one by one this game will fall appart. Just please...PLEASE! Keep doing what you do!!!

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes