Aug 11, 2017
Okay I am extremely sad that this game does not have a human male protagonist. That art style is damn incredible. Hats off to you, broseph.

Reactions: Gabaw

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Any way to continue 0.8 saves in 0.9?
You can try copying the whole save folder from 0.08 to 0.09. It should work fine. Of course it depends on where you've actually saved the game, because you might have missed some triggers that are needed for the story to progress.
the save folder is located in /Paccsu 0.09 Patron/www/

Paccsu 0.06 save folder.jpg

Reactions: Gabaw and BayJay47

Dua1lty

Jul 11, 2018
Any chances for more snakes to join in for the fun when Namu is getting rimmed?
Her clit does look helplessly exposed in that pose.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I have a question how many people will be traviling with are heroin and will they all have sex scenes. Plues will they have there own gallory. I guess the other thought is will the game be long are short biuld.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
You can try copying the whole save folder from 0.08 to 0.09. It should work fine. Of course it depends on where you've actually saved the game, because you might have missed some triggers that are needed for the story to progress.
the save folder is located in /Paccsu 0.09 Patron/www/

View attachment 244518
This worked, but I didn't actually try it until re-leveling all the way. Didn't take too long and was surprisingly fun, to be honest.

10/10 can't wait for the next update

Reactions: Gabaw and Paccsu

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
RPG MV requires like the global and/or common rpg file along with your saves. So it's easier to copy the entire folder.

Reactions: Gabaw

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
so after playing this game for a couple hours, its not the worst game ive played, but there is 2 things that i dislike about it, first is that there is no way to speed up or skip the lewd scenes in combat, and after the third or fourth time they lose their appeal and become annoying, the second thing is that for no apparent reason the framerate will just die, didnt even know that that was possible in an RPGM game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well there is but you will have to skip a turn to cast the lewded spell to stop the scenes.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes