zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
is there going to be a way to take off her stuff so see is naked. just wondering probly to much work but how about other girls with here get sex scenes but then that takes away from her so never mind but one are two slime girl scene lol

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Any news about upcoming update, or changelog about 008?
Two scenes for snakes (rimming and tongue vaginal), these will be included in 0.09. No release date yet, still got a lot of things to do. No date on 0.08 going free just yet. I am planning on doing some changes for the tiers.
PACCSU 009 Snakerimjob.jpg PACCSU 009 SnakePussyTongue.jpg

herefor132

Jul 9, 2018
I got stuck a little and was hoping if anyone could help me... If you found a walkthrough thats great but if not can you tell me where is the "Ancient Key 2" for the 2 levers. I might be dumb and ran passed it but I still cant find it. Thanks for any help! :D

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I got stuck a little and was hoping if anyone could help me... If you found a walkthrough thats great but if not can you tell me where is the "Ancient Key 2" for the 2 levers. I might be dumb and ran passed it but I still cant find it. Thanks for any help! :D
It is inside this chest. Prepare to be ambushed. xD
ancient key 2 location.jpg

Oct 16, 2017
I've never seen that one before... Is anyone else getting that error? I have no idea what is it either :D
Seen that before with a few Japanese MV games, it has to do with different versions of node-webkit being saved to the global save file. It's harmless, usually. Did you update RPGmaker at some point? That's what would normally cause it.

Currently no pregnancy scenes, they are a big maybe.
Well, "maybe" is better than "no". :)
Would that be because of the work involved or because it's something you don't care for personally?
(I might have some suggestions or be able to help with the mechanics side if it's the former, I've seen it implemented in a number of ways in Japanese H-RPGs)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i do not have money to be a patron. To tale ya the truth tho i respect all the devs who ask for there supporters thoughts. The game is a great game to play. So devs have fun making you games never rush the product and never let people push you to do what they want it's your game and i respect that so peace out.

P.s if anyone gets mad at what i said i am sorry just how i see things. Ideas ar good to think over tho lol.

Reactions: imp16k4

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I wish i could draw and do game coding. Story's come from a creative mind and dirty nuaghty story's come from dirty minds lol. But that to is creativety. This game draws me in because the mc is hot has a nice body. My problem is i have creativety i just can't put it to use because i do not now how and i forget my idea's because i can't write them down right. If anything this game can and will go far.

Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 133030

Overview:
"Paccsu - Namu's Journey
is a LEWD RPG game set in a fantasy world called Paccsu. You take control of a Muh'kean girl called Namu, who was taken away from her birth parents at a young age to be a part of a holy ritual in Muh'kea'sdesperate attempt to fight The Undying King, the King of Zombies.

She was taken to the Kingdom of Ruo'ho by a human refugee couple to live by the shadow of the mystical Tukeva Tower, where she would live her life, train and grow strong. 18 years later, Namu is ready for the adventure with the help of her adoptive parents. Namu has no idea what happened in her past or has any memory of it or what kind of power she holds inside her. Soon, Namu finds herself in the middle of a crisis that threatens the whole world.
Namu's journey begins when she is sent to investigate the mines where dangerous and bootylicious snakes from the Clan Tiss'i have been attacking the innocent human workers. It's Namu's job to save the world."​

Thread updated: 2018-12-17
Release Update: 2018-12-16
Developer/Publisher: Zem
Censorship: None
Version: 0.07 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - - -
Thanks to @Miyka for sharing.

Needs mor boob-sneks :p

Reactions: Paccsu
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes