johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
perhaps it's save related, i didn't encounter this problem with other mv games
anyone have full save or even save from 0.05?

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Currently no bondage scenes or plans for them... But such scenes will be included at some point in the game, I am sure of it.
Thanks for the reply! I look forward to the next update, been playing the game for a bit, it's really well done!

Last edited:

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Good game. But it needs a journal to see quests pending, for instance I just got the dragon cape, but can't remember where I should deliver it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Never seen that erroer. This game is great need more acenes of her fully naked shoeing off that hot body. If i can ask one thing can you make it were we can take of her clothing. Yes i am a true perv but damn i just wont to do that lol

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I want there to be some deep historical reason behind sneks having boobs despite being reptiles.

Like maybe distant ancestor snake guy saw some human bloke getting a tit job and was hella jealous. Afterwards he made it his life's work to develop bio-mancy powerful enough to give best boobs to all snek females. So revered was he for this, that they put up boob pillars everywhere in his honour.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
Don't take this the wrong way, but... Have you ever considered making a "just normal rpg game"? To be honest, this game is great as far as strictly rpg elements and story goes... Kinda rough around the edges, but easily a more than decent fantasy RPG... now let's see.

- The art's just terrible. Character designs are range from just OK (Kavi, Main Character) to awful (All of the snake ladies and the undead sorc chick). The H-scenes and other such interactions are just bad. They are really, really bad. Distractingly so.
- The sound effects are laughable at best, awful at worst. I actually found them grating on me well before I got to slime forest and just muted all of it. And the music seems out of place 9 times out of 10.
- There's no way to auto play, skip or speed up anything, from combat to H-scenes. It actually takes away from all aspects of game play when every other attack is a 28 second long event where your character gets molested, that you cannot auto play, skip or speed up. The first time, sure you go "I wonder what's going to happen" but the 13th time you're going "get it over with dear god I'm trying to cast fireball to kill you so I can move on".

All in all, I think this would be FAR better if it was revamped into a straight up RPG. Lose the "lewd" story elements (of which there really isn't all that much anyway) and you'd have a more than decent story, reminded me a lot of old chrono trigger actually. And work on your art. It's pretty obvious which models were drawn and which were free RPG editor assets, you want your art to be on par with the free assets.

Also, you need to add/do several things regardless of whether or not you keep the game lewd or not:
- A log button for dialogue. It's a pain to go through the dialogue too quickly and not be able to check what you missed, especially if it's important to a quest.
- A skip button for scenes you've already seen.
- A speed changer for combat, to speed up animations.
- A quest log would be nice, to actually see where you need to go, who gave you quests, ect etc etc.
- Make sure all items in the game function. Hurricane Orb, for example, is supposed to provide the spells "Hurricane" and "Typhoon Barrier" when equipped, except it doesn't when it's equipped.
- Clean up the UI. It's pretty cluttered.
- Maybe add models and interactions for companions. As of writing this I've only got the slime girl companion, don't know if there are more, but I genuinely like her design and was pretty disappointed that she isn't even on screen during fights.

Reactions: SrZurdo

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Don't take this the wrong way, but... Have you ever considered making a "just normal rpg game"? To be honest, this game is great as far as strictly rpg elements and story goes... Kinda rough around the edges, but easily a more than decent fantasy RPG... now let's see.

- The art's just terrible. Character designs are range from just OK (Kavi, Main Character) to awful (All of the snake ladies and the undead sorc chick). The H-scenes and other such interactions are just bad. They are really, really bad. Distractingly so.
- The sound effects are laughable at best, awful at worst. I actually found them grating on me well before I got to slime forest and just muted all of it. And the music seems out of place 9 times out of 10.
- There's no way to auto play, skip or speed up anything, from combat to H-scenes. It actually takes away from all aspects of game play when every other attack is a 28 second long event where your character gets molested, that you cannot auto play, skip or speed up. The first time, sure you go "I wonder what's going to happen" but the 13th time you're going "get it over with dear god I'm trying to cast fireball to kill you so I can move on".

All in all, I think this would be FAR better if it was revamped into a straight up RPG. Lose the "lewd" story elements (of which there really isn't all that much anyway) and you'd have a more than decent story, reminded me a lot of old chrono trigger actually. And work on your art. It's pretty obvious which models were drawn and which were free RPG editor assets, you want your art to be on par with the free assets.

Also, you need to add/do several things regardless of whether or not you keep the game lewd or not:
- A log button for dialogue. It's a pain to go through the dialogue too quickly and not be able to check what you missed, especially if it's important to a quest.
- A skip button for scenes you've already seen.
- A speed changer for combat, to speed up animations.
- A quest log would be nice, to actually see where you need to go, who gave you quests, ect etc etc.
- Make sure all items in the game function. Hurricane Orb, for example, is supposed to provide the spells "Hurricane" and "Typhoon Barrier" when equipped, except it doesn't when it's equipped.
- Clean up the UI. It's pretty cluttered.
- Maybe add models and interactions for companions. As of writing this I've only got the slime girl companion, don't know if there are more, but I genuinely like her design and was pretty disappointed that she isn't even on screen during fights.
Thanks for the critique. Alot of things will change in the future and alot of things will be added, I just need to figure out how, as I am still a newbie with the RPG Maker. Cleaning up HUD/UI, adding mission journal, these are all on my list. By the way, there is a magic spell in 0.07, which makes you immune against all lewd attacks (And hurricane orb is fixed lol). As for my art, it's not gonna get any better soon I'm afraid haha. Thanks for trying out the game, appreciated.

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Don't worry about your art. Even if it not at the taste of some, it's good. I find it refreshing to see some thick figures from times to times. I won't hide that I'm particularly fond of Namu's big butt and the main menu picture in OP is what made me download the game in the first place.

Reactions: QuadraL

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the way i see it is the dev is doing what they can. i can't make games because i do not know coding are any of the other stuff. to me there doing there best and yes people have the right to critacis but let me ask this can you do the stuff they do. i can't so i just play the game and i am not ashamed to say that i fap to the games as well sex sells no mater what it looks like point bing mugen and people love that sex game too. great game keep up the work

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Personally I find your game AMAZING in all aspects. I love how the story unfolds, the little side quests on every update you do now like the ghost mansion or the Dragon of the last one, the weapons and trinkets that make me feel like I play a real RPG focused on fighting and not only adult content, I love that you focus on anal also. There are so little games that focus on this aspect of intercourse having only one or two scenes with it MAX. For my critique the only thing that could be fixed is of course the repeatable sex scenes. There could be a skip button after the first time you have seen the corresponding scene so you can pass it. However I can live with that it's not THAT much of a discomfort since I love your art, so it's no big deal. Keep going strong!!! Also what I would like is faster releases for people that are not 5$ patreons. But that's more of a plead than a critique. Thanks for your time.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
can't wait for more and hope for more nuaty scenes a lot more lol. my mind races to think of whats to come.
plues i have lots of ideas and nuaty things in my brain that i would do to her lol. with her concent.

lainalugia

Aug 2, 2018
Nvm figured it out also i love the art personally, and i like the unique style it has. thanks for making a good game and im watching closely :)

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Great game, there is a potential 8)
-Are futanari scenes planned? (Perhaps as a statue trap)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
great stuff on the new update. just asking can we get a scene with all three holes bing feeled and see her tits hahaha. don't know why but this game has a way of pulling you in lol.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes