Huatu Hoitou

Aug 4, 2018
Good morning or evening to you !

I just played the 0.05 and it's pretty funny to play, and the arts looks great.
But sometimes animations during fights are a bit long, and they can be annoying when they're repeated multiples times :c

Still a cute game though ^^

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
waiting for next update hope to see some good sex scenes too. hopeing for pussy scenes lol not that i don't like anal scenes

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
0.07 is out guys! . 0.06 will be public November 28th. :D

I just played the 0.05 and it's pretty funny to play, and the arts looks great.
But sometimes animations during fights are a bit long, and they can be annoying when they're repeated multiples times :c
Thanks! Also, there is a spell in 0.07 that makes you immune to butt stuff. :D

waiting for next update hope to see some good sex scenes too. hopeing for pussy scenes lol not that i don't like anal scenes
There is one vaginal scene in 0.07 with the new zombie enemy.

I didn't even realize that I've only been focusing on anal until some of you pointed it out HAHAHAHA I like things entering butts. I promise to do more vaginal scenes in the future.

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

Zarakynel

Jul 5, 2018
Ended up beating Rumpus without delaying because I didn't want a bad end, but the H scene never happened. Is there anyway to see scenes you missed?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is great keep up the great work and no i was not saying to drop anal . i am an all around person like anal and pussy plues tits.

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Paccsu 0.06 Public is here!

0.06 Changelog:

1. Slime Forest & Slime Swamp + Kallo Tower!
- Namu is going after the Head Sorceress Maht'ava to secure the Earth Orb before the evil forces get to it first.

New monsters:
- Slime Corrupted, Slime Spawn, Slime Sisters, Slime Warrior and Slimewall "The Mommy"
These slimes have new lewd scenes! (2 animated, 1 non-animated, 1 special boob squirt attack) (Regular green slimes have lewd scenes aswell)
All the slimes have a chance to drop new and rare loot!

2. Spooky Pelotta'va Mansion (Optional quest!)
- There are some spooky things going on this ancient mansion and Namu is there to investigate! After you've talked to mayor after coming back from the Ancient Underground City, check out the park's messageboard for more information!
New monsters:
- Busty Ghost, Busty Ghost Sister, Ghost Momma and the spooky lady who wanders the mansion; Sarianne. All the ghosts have a chance to drop rare loot!
(The ghosts don't have lewd animations at the moment)

3. Plenty of new weapons, rings and orbs available for Namu! Check out the Magic Shoppe and the Blacksmith!

4. Kiva the Slime Girl!

Kiva is a friendly slime girl who was tasked to guard the Earth Orb and taking care of the Temple of Maa', where the Earth Orb is located. Kiva joins Namu to retrieve the Earth Orb!
5. New standing picture for Namu!

6. Experimental Magical Teleportation device is now available in Magic Shoppe for 1000g. This device will teleport you to Kau'punki from everywhere.
7. Plenty of tweaks to powers, weapons, armor.
Save included (Save slot 5, end of the Ancient Underground City)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well hope 6 get here soon. sorry i can't be a patrion no money no job and hard to trust people. had seen some people on kick starter steal money for a game they never made then left people who payed high and dry. then there are patrions who do the same olmost so i have troubles on the hole pay and hope it gets done. no afence meant

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
well hope 6 get here soon. sorry i can't be a patrion no money no job and hard to trust people. had seen some people on kick starter steal money for a game they never made then left people who payed high and dry. then there are patrions who do the same olmost so i have troubles on the hole pay and hope it gets done. no afence meant
It's already here, go to the patreon for the download.

Anyway...I really enjoyed this update, especially the mansion sidequest, I think I liked it more than the slime forest. I also appreciate how much more difficult the new area was but that may have been in part because I was a little under leveled, thankfully I "beat" the dragon from the previous update so I had some pretty strong gear to carry me through.

The only problem I had was healing, Kiva's 15% heal could use an upgrade at this point as 15% is worth less than a single hit, or it was for me anyway. Greater/epic healing potions aren't buyable so most of the time after getting a particular slimes scene I would run from most fights that had multiple enemies so I could ration my good potions for any minibosses/bosses that lie ahead(I used a bunch of elixirs for the dragon). She may get a better heal if you level her up but I didn't have her with me long enough to see.

Other than that I have nothing but praise for everything else. Looking forward to any updates and if funds permit I hope to pledge next month once I get all the christmas shopping out of the way.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Any bondage scenes? And if not, are there some plans for them in the future? Or is there also the potential for the MC to be captured/Enslaved?

Even if there are no plans for such things, the game itself looks extremely fun and the artwork is beautifully done. I hope this game and the developer get more support given how they've essentially been working their arse off trying to get stuff done XD.

Should be able to throw money at the patreon once I get paid XD.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game is great and i am sure the dev has there mind wraped around a lot of kinks lol mybe.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Lol yeah, I don't doubt it. I well imagine there are a lot of kinks to be found, I was just curious if there was any in either the 0.6 or 0.7 version. Just curious is all, mainly since I enjoy the kinks I said above XD.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@Paccsu How is it that we still don't have any scenes in the realm of canine or equine but we have zombie?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Getting this error whenever i'm launching the game, not game breaking but still i have no idea what is that

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Any bondage scenes? And if not, are there some plans for them in the future? Or is there also the potential for the MC to be captured/Enslaved?
Currently no bondage scenes or plans for them... But such scenes will be included at some point in the game, I am sure of it.

Getting this error whenever i'm launching the game, not game breaking but still i have no idea what is that
I've never seen that one before... Is anyone else getting that error? I have no idea what is it either :D

Somebody know this game have impregnation and pregnancy or not?
Currently no pregnancy scenes, they are a big maybe.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes