Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
My plan was for Namu to get most of her skills/spells through leveling/quests and use Orbs as a bonus; just to give Namu few extra spells, resistance against elemental attacks and other neat perks. I just haven't added the skills to the game yet for Namu to acquire. :D
Will we be able to acquire the spells that are on the orbs in some way?

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Will we be able to acquire the spells that are on the orbs in some way?
That might be possible in the future. I just have to think a fun way for the player to acquire the spells. Maybe a special shop where you can destroy your surplus Orbs and you can get the spell of your choosing? Something like that, maybe?

I have never tried to upload a webm here before, so here. It's the slimy boob attack from 0.06. Nothing too special, just something the slimes will do. :D

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
That might be possible in the future. I just have to think a fun way for the player to acquire the spells. Maybe a special shop where you can destroy your surplus Orbs and you can get the spell of your choosing? Something like that, maybe?

I have never tried to upload a webm here before, so here. It's the slimy boob attack from 0.06. Nothing too special, just something the slimes will do. :D
Yeah, that'll work in terms of getting the orb spells.

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Paccsu 0.06 is here! Link to news post:
0.05 will be public next saturday.
Paccsu 006 Screenshot 1.jpg Paccsu 006 Screenshot 2.jpg Paccsu 006 Screenshot 3.jpg

Reactions: hydo

hydo

Aug 12, 2017
Great stuff. Keep up the good work!

Edit: you got me, I couldnt wait any longer.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Uhm, you know that it is still locked behind paywall right? That is no public. xD It even says for patrons only.

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Uhm, you know that it is still locked behind paywall right? That is no public. XD It even says for patrons only.
I thought you just need to follow my page on Patreon and you get access to it without paying anything. Well, imma set it to Public, I just need to remove the pictures. XD

edit: here is the link to the post

Reactions: kark

CerezaR

Jun 28, 2017
It seems like there are three auction scenes but I don't know how to open third one. Can anyone help?

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
It seems like there are three auction scenes but I don't know how to open third one. Can anyone help?
Currrently there are 2 auction scenes.

Any chance we could get a changelog ?
Here is the change log for 0.05:

NEW IN PACCSU 0.05:

Ancient Underground City!
-Story progresses as Namu heads deep down to the underground city to find more information about the zombies and their masterplan.

Dragon Temple! (Optional guest!)
-After Namu is finished in the Ancient Underground City, there is a new side mission available on the town's messageboard which is located in the park. Test your might against The Sleeping Dragon!

New Monsters! (Ancient Underground City)
-Key Keeper "Slasher" (1 New lewd animation)
-Key Keeper "Mommy Sorcerer" (1 New lewd animation. She will summon a tentacle pod. If you want to witness the scene, do not kill this)
-Nimble Mummy
-Head Sorceress Maht'ava makes an appearance.

New Auction Scene!
-After you are finished in the Ancient Underground City, go back to city of Kau'punki and head to the park.
There is a new auction scene available!

NOTE: If you haven't seen the first scene, this new scene kind of overwrites it, but you can view the first scene from the Memory Room.

Namu's Memory Room!
-Every Lewd scene you have witnessed in the game will be available in Namu's Memory Room, which you can access in Kau'punki's park and Namu's Room. Look for the pink crystal near the dragon statue.

MISC
-Most of the swords now have custom animations.
-Numbers have been tweaked (stats, damage, defense, etc.)
-Increased the exp gain slightly from defeating monsters
-Lewd animations should happen more frequently now
-More control in the lewd animations
-Namu has a proper actor picture now
-Small changes to Hud

BUG FIXES:
- Weapons can be unequipped now lol
- Optimize/clear now works on all slots
- Debuffs now work lol (Disorient, Electrify)

It is recommended to start up a new save. (inconvenient, but might prevent more bugs from happening)
Save included (Before the first Undead Sorcerer encounter)

dzida

Jul 19, 2018
Is this "shatro" name of the game meanning "Asshole" or it is just coincidence. ;)

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Not to be a "Debbie Downer" here ...but am I the only one that finds a glaring issue with reptiles having mammalian traits? Snakes don't have boobs

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not to be a "Debbie Downer" here ...but am I the only one that finds a glaring issue with reptiles having mammalian traits? Snakes don't have boobs
Adding tits to anything can only make it better.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
@Paccsu
I don't mean to butt into this thread all of a sudden,
but this game seems quite anal/blowjob focused. Not that i mind, pretty much the opposite in fact. I kinda love it.
I just wanted to ask since you said you are going to add all-the-way-through penetration and stomach/throat buldges
if we're also going to see vaginal at some points in the game aswell.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
@Paccsu Thanks for the changelog. Was wondering. I've played the new update with an old save.
I'm struggling to beat the dragon as i'm only level 12. I've tried using elixirs but i'm just not strong enough.
Is there any way i can level up quicker? Because i've killed all the other monsters in the caves and the only monsters left are the slimes that pop up on the map but that takes forever as they only give 24 exp each.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes