• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Props to the dev for making the MC so adorable. Namu has the best ass ever. :p

Btw, does this game have a signature art?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
ok I give up, dont know where to go, I have old rusty key, ring of valor, mark of the undying, but I dont know what to do, I need to go to the arena? where it is? and who is the merchant with the key for sleeping one?
The save 1

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
W8 a sec... :unsure: So the default save folder location shall be changed from...
Code:
\Paccsu 0.23\www\save
to:
Code:
\Paccsu 0.23\save\
... and it's working for me? Umm... that could be mentioned in the changelog. :oops:

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
ok I give up, dont know where to go, I have old rusty key, ring of valor, mark of the undying, but I dont know what to do, I need to go to the arena? where it is? and who is the merchant with the key for sleeping one?
The save 1
Using saves from 0.22 and after going for its all content i have got "Main Quest: Back to Shadeen" item in inventory. He should be in Ran'ta, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... so where is he? :unsure:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Using saves from 0.22 and after going for its all content i have got "Main Quest: Back to Shadeen" item in inventory. He should be in Ran'ta, but...
... so where is he? :unsure:
yeah, I tried goin to talk to him again but... he was not there, so I though that I should seek for another thing, and that "shop" to buy the item to fight the sleeping one is just after the main quest?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
yeah, I tried goin to talk to him again but... he was not there, so I though that I should seek for another thing, and that "shop" to buy the item to fight the sleeping one is just after the main quest?
Thinking that something may happened to the save game file itself - after i did played with Paccsu saves like from version 0.20 . However i did run the save game File 20 which was included in the archive - without problems. And the guy - was there... :oops:

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Using the save from 0.22 then trying to talk to Shadeen to continue the quest doesnt work because somehow he's on another room and ignores you. I could use the save included but dont wanna lose everything I grinded for.
If anyone find how to fix or can contact the developer so we can wait for a hotfix I (and many others) wold be grateful.
1597792788326.png

Reactions: Movikx

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Using the save from 0.22 then trying to talk to Shadeen to continue the quest doesnt work because somehow he's on another room and ignores you. I could use the save included but dont wanna lose everything I grinded for.
View attachment 778079
maybe it would be more efficient not to talk to a "Ran'ta Priest" but to "Shaaden".
and yes, the saves from v0.22 are working perfectly fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr Technician

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
and another thing, did this is a problem(image)? this happen sice I first played the game if I not mistaken, this error appear as the game beggins, it happens in other games so I didnt give much of attention

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
last time I played was in the 0.21, and I think that I have done everything and now Shaaden is not there, it sure is some kind of bug
here it is, I keep the saves from lewd games in a folder, this is from the last time I played before getting the 0.23 update recently uploaded, if someone manage to find shaaden pls show me the witchery you did

Reactions: prosmoker1

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
alright knowing that I will probably need to beggin at least from the 20th save file from 0.21 can you guys where I can find this itens?
weapons- The Cross, Gentleman Sword
Orbs- Elven Orb, Battlegollem Orb
Rings- Blood Spinner, Veteran Ring of the Undead, Four Balls of Awesomeness

they are from my (probably) lost save, so if I can at least get then, the levels will be no problem to reacquire

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
alright knowing that I will probably need to beggin at least from the 20th save file from 0.21 can you guys where I can find this itens?
weapons- The Cross, Gentleman Sword
Orbs- Elven Orb, Battlegollem Orb
Rings- Blood Spinner, Veteran Ring of the Undead, Four Balls of Awesomeness

they are from my (probably) lost save, so if I can at least get then, the levels will be no problem to reacquire
I have played mostly Mage/Spell Caster setup for Namu. Well i consider it to be that way...
1597942097419.png
Stormhandle - because Electrify, 40% Thunder dmg more
Soul Shield - 12% MP regeneration per turn (thats huge for a caster - almost unlimited amount of casting spells without a need to drink any Mana potions in combat)
Storm Lord's Orb/Supercharged Storm Lord's Orb - because of Gigabolten/Gigabolten 2, which does huge damage and this spell attacks all mobs in a fight
Starlight - increases Magic Attack, increases Thunder Damage by another 50%
Bloodu - 50% chance to attack twice - that means also cast TWO times Gigabolten(!) :)

That setup i think could be bought by all town vendors.

At least it's nothing fancy and it scales with Kiva setup being a healer, but also "the paralyzer":
1597942596383.png
Mostly the way i played was to rely on "Darkness Orb" and letting Kiva to cast Grasping Void which has 50% chance to paralyze enemy. Paralyzed enemy doesn't take an action - they skip their turn. That also means - less casting of healing spells by Kiva because of no damage taken from mobs... :)

After reaching Ran'ta/The Battlegrounds i have switched at some point only Namu's gear from thunder to cold type of damage:
1597943153434.png
Antarkti - increases ice damage by 70%(!), this sword can lower enemy cold resistance by 25% - if i decide to hit them with it by a melee hit
Soul Shield - obvious... 12% MP regeneration per turn
Supercharged Avalanche Orb - because of a spell "Avalanche 2" - hits all mobs with cold :)
Tundranomo - now this is a big deal +100% of Ice type damage(!), so it's even more than with thunder setup
Bloodu - stays the same - to hit them twice with 50% chance every turn...

Kiva equipment stays the same. That's for paralyze effect.

I haven't mentioned Purnima gear, because its mostly obvious for a thief. Basically she needs high Evasion Rate, Critical Hit Rate. It is her end game content for version 0.23 . But here it is, in the spoiler below.

Last edited:
Reactions: Movikx

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I have played mostly Mage/Spell Caster setup for Namu. Well i consider it to be that way...
View attachment 780142
Stormhandle - because Electrify, 40% Thunder dmg more
Soul Shield - 12% MP regeneration per turn (thats huge for a caster - almost unlimited amount of casting spells without a need to drink any Mana potions in combat)
Storm Lord's Orb/Supercharged Storm Lord's Orb - because of Gigabolten/Gigabolten 2, which does huge damage and this spell attacks all mobs in a fight
Starlight - increases Magic Attack, increases Thunder Damage by another 50%
Bloodu - 50% chance to attack twice - that means also cast TWO times Gigabolten(!) :)

That setup i think could be bought by all town vendors.

At least it's nothing fancy and it scales with Kiva setup being a healer, but also "the paralyzer":
View attachment 780149
Mostly the way i played was to rely on "Darkness Orb" and letting Kiva to cast Grasping Void which has 50% chance to paralyze enemy. Paralyzed enemy doesn't take an action - they skip their turn. That also means - less casting of healing spells by Kiva because of no damage taken from mobs... :)

After reaching Ran'ta/The Battlegrounds i have switched at some point only Namu's gear from thunder to cold type of damage:
View attachment 780165
Antarkti - increases ice damage by 70%(!), this sword can lower enemy cold resistance by 25% - if i decide to hit them with it by a melee hit
Soul Shield - obvious... 12% MP regeneration per turn
Supercharged Avalanche Orb - because of a spell "Avalanche 2" - hits all mobs with cold :)
Tundranomo - now this is a big deal +100% of Ice type damage(!), so it's even more than with thunder setup
Bloodu - stays the same - to hit them twice with 50% chance every turn...

Kiva equipment stays the same. That's for paralyze effect.

I haven't mentioned Purnima gear, because its mostly obvious for a thief. Basically she needs high Evasion Rate, Critical Hit Rate. It is her end game content for version 0.23 . But here it is, in the spoiler below.
thanks, I didnt realize the option of caster for namu, because of her op specials, and for purnima which was your highest hit damage? the equip I have now (I didnt reach the battlegrounds yet) I think that was 9600 (in one hit of course) in a backstab o_O

Reactions: Mr Technician

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
+
Woops

It deals Fire Damage so you might have to dress accordingly.
I think that you are the only one capable to answer this, did the items with "double gold income" stack? like Purnima's orb and sword, and the schotunn's bell, with these 3 items will be like +400% gold or the effect is fixed in +100% when one of then is equipped?

EDIT- Hmm, if my test in the bandit hideout is right, fighting the first floor enemy, he gives you 913 gold and 1826 with 1 or more gold increasing items, so no, the effect not stack

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes