• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
thanks, I didnt realize the option of caster for namu, because of her op specials, and for purnima which was your highest hit damage? the equip I have now (I didnt reach the battlegrounds yet) I think that was 9600 (in one hit of course) in a backstab o_O
It was around 10k maybe 12k sometimes. Namu's cold damage also lowers enemy agility, so they are easier to hit (less chance to avoid) by Purnimas melee hit attacks.
The main idea in my setup was that to use spells instead of melee attacks because of the reason that enemy can evade attacks also and spells land a hit always... :cool:
One thing worth to notice is that most bosses are immune to paralyze. Thats a time when special skills come in handy.
Also some constructs type of monsters may be immune to that "Paralyze". I'm thinking of BewbTek facility -> robots! :)

Reactions: Movikx

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I have no idea why he isn't there... I can't seem to produce the bug myself.
Yeah, kinda mind bugging... But hey - take it easy as i did! Might be because of something bugged in RPGM or i did f'd up something long time ago when using RPG save editor...
This was on my mind also when to think about it. ;)
Any freakin way - this game is sweet! :love:
I just can't wait to see more of items like weapons or others...
Love to "tweak" and give Namu those items and discover some synergies... It is awesome. :cool:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I have no idea why he isn't there... I can't seem to produce the bug myself.
I think that I know the problem, I finished completely v0.21, and then used the save to continue in 0.23, but when I used the savefile in slot 20 from version 0.21(that I dont know why I kept that) I pass through temple of shadows and bandit hideout again and in then shadeen was there to continue the mission in vaina'ja, so the problem seems to be when you completely finish the current mission content in 0.21 and try to use it again, the trigger to active shadeen's next mission is stuck, thats why I wont talk to him again when finish vaina'ja part

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I think that I know the problem, I finished completely v0.21, and then used the save to continue in 0.23, but when I used the savefile in slot 20 from version 0.21(that I dont know why I kept that) I pass through temple of shadows and bandit hideout again and in then shadeen was there to continue the mission in vaina'ja, so the problem seems to be when you completely finish the current mission content in 0.21 and try to use it again, the trigger to active shadeen's next mission is stuck, thats why I wont talk to him again when finish vaina'ja part
W8, you might be right about something. When i did finished also all 0.22 content there was no Shadeen for me in 0.23... You know that animation when in version 0.23 Namu meets Shadeen and than after talking to him Undying King pops out of the air to talk with Shadeen? Because it was almost like that, when after-talk U.K. throws Shadeen into "prison" by teleporting him somewhere...?
That might be it. Maybe quest bugged for us both due to that and we landed in a place or time (in a quest stage sense) where Shadeen was already teleported by U.K. so we basically haven't seen him, right?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Movikx Bro, could you go to "Kau'punki" to this magic shop:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and check if there is a lady behind the counter of the store...
or i can't see her and i have got missing npc's syndrome? :whistle:
and wow! actually i talked to the thin air now... wth? just pressed spacebar while standing there

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Movikx Bro, could you go to "Kau'punki" to this magic shop:
and check if there is a lady behind the counter of the store...
or i can't see her and i have got missing npc's syndrome? :whistle:
and wow! actually i talked to the thin air now... wth? just pressed spacebar while standing there
same here, but I think that I have saw this npc in another place,
wait, going to the other side we can talk to her, but clicking on the book doesnt work :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Mr Technician

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
It was around 10k maybe 12k sometimes. Namu's cold damage also lowers enemy agility, so they are easier to hit (less chance to avoid) by Purnimas melee hit attacks.
The main idea in my setup was that to use spells instead of melee attacks because of the reason that enemy can evade attacks also and spells land a hit always... :cool:
One thing worth to notice is that most bosses are immune to paralyze. Thats a time when special skills come in handy.
Also some constructs type of monsters may be immune to that "Paralyze". I'm thinking of BewbTek facility -> robots! :)
holy shit, with this, purnima give 11k in a normal attack (random damage of course) o_O

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
how much unnatural disaster orb protects from wind and earth damage? the caracteres are out of view

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I find a bug, in tulijoki passage coming back to this place, that enemy seem to be jumping to the wrong way

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Ah yeah, somehow Purnima has got 989 attack stat stacked. That might be it. Higher the stat - higher the damage.
yeah its because of ring of fury, any attack she get like 75% damage but her damage is nice, and you can use reflect to be safe healed

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Having trouble with the Lava stage, big time with the Lava Momma's and their lave wave, what is the best equipment to use. Any help?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Having trouble with the Lava stage, big time with the Lava Momma's and their lave wave, what is the best equipment to use. Any help?
if you wanna a op build, I think mine fits
most of item you will get in the battlegrounds or in the special shop next shadeen in north ran'ta, namu has few mana so I dont like caster for her, it would be a lost for her special attacks, if possible try to stun everyone in first round or if you have enough tp, go with full power, kiva is more focused in mana attacks so with this items she wont loss more then 90% otherwise you just want to use
, and you can use the magic
, you just need to be a bit careful with purnima
so most of time you need to use
but in the other hand she does some serious damage with this

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
if you wanna a op build, I think mine fits
most of item you will get in the battlegrounds or in the special shop next shadeen in north ran'ta, namu has few mana so I dont like caster for her, it would be a lost for her special attacks, if possible try to stun everyone in first round or if you have enough tp, go with full power, kiva is more focused in mana attacks so with this items she wont loss more then 90% otherwise you just want to use
, and you can use the magic
, you just need to be a bit careful with purnima
so most of time you need to use
but in the other hand she does some serious damage with this
One thing i am hard finding is the Bloodu.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
I just got to the robot place, bewbworks, and got the master key 1, maintenance key, and master key 2, and haver literally been walking around for 30+ minutes in circles....where the hell do I go. Only thing I can find is a door that says I need an engineering key. But the master engineer's room just had the master key 2.

Edit* ....I walked passed the giant red button for SO SO SO SO long. It just looked like part of the background T_T

Now if I could just figure out why my UI is gone.

Last edited:

TheFierceDeity

Jan 6, 2019
Anyone else have an issue with the Maht'ava lewd scene where Namu came when it happened during the actual fight, but if viewed again in the gallery, she doesn't cum?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes