zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so the game is almost done right hope to get a good threesome scene with all the girl's lol. you now for some reseon i was hopeing the guard of the orb of light would have had a scene she was hot and had a nice body lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was not talking about that person the one ner the castle were you fight booby snakes and the undead.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Hawt dang yes, just love the new updates and also loving how the final is progressing.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Paccsu [v0.2666] Zem

Original Size Win/Linux: 803 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 210 MB

Win/Linux:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Time to try out the new skill and buff guess with the save even if you in LV 41 or 42 i take it you have to get up a level to learn it.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Anybody can share a save where the characters are already leveled up and can use those new skills?

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I am in teh Spookenhausen Mansion doing teh mark of Undying quest and I can`t seem to figure out the library, I see the book case with a missing book and a book about to fall off the shelf but I can`t actually do anything ?? please help

nvm I found it upstairs oo

_GreyOne_

Mar 28, 2018
I just moved my save from .23 to .2666 but it's not working. Is there some thing else i have to do to get it to work? :unsure::HideThePain:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Paccsu - Namu's Journey 0.2666.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can import a save file by the dev if you start a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elohim888

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just have to ask but that's just fan art right are is there a new girl lol? i am starting to get confused here lol

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
What is a good build to use for the enemies for the final.
Just few tips for em bosses:
Use Namu's Judgment of The Golden Dragon for good damage (Bosses are not immune to the DOT) and Kiva's Slimewall to make them weaker. For Key Keeper "Torch" use Kiva's Motherly Slime to overcome the fire DOT. Key Keeper "Eyes" has a special buff that she casts in the beginning. You can remove that buff by damaging her repeatedly (there is a 5% chance that you can remove her buff, so using attacks that hit many times are recommended, like Thousand Cuts.)

I just moved my save from .23 to .2666 but it's not working. Is there some thing else i have to do to get it to work? :unsure::HideThePain:
Did you move the whole folder from 0.23 to 0.2666? If you have your own saves, delete the save folder that came with the game and paste in yours. Also I recommend extracting the game to its own folder and not to merge it with the old versions (if it asks you to overwrite files when you're extracting the game from .rar, pick a new folder). Make sure these files are in the folder: global.rpgsave, config.rpgsave and then your file(number).rpgsave.

i finish the elf girl's quest but now i can't do anything els, i am stuck
Stuck where?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well afyer the quest was finished there is no marker to say were to go. the one guy is not in the biulding and i cannot go to the big town because she sayes she has no raeson to go there. now i don't know where are what to do.

_GreyOne_

Mar 28, 2018
Use Namu's Judgment of The Golden Dragon for good damage (Bosses are not immune to the DOT) and Kiva's Slimewall to make them weaker. For Key Keeper "Torch" use Kiva's Motherly Slime to overcome the fire DOT. Key Keeper "Eyes" has a special buff that she casts in the beginning. You can remove that buff by damaging her repeatedly (there is a 5% chance that you can remove her buff, so using attacks that hit many times are recommended, like Thousand Cuts.)

Did you move the whole folder from 0.23 to 0.2666? If you have your own saves, delete the save folder that came with the game and paste in yours. Also I recommend extracting the game to its own folder and not to merge it with the old versions (if it asks you to overwrite files when you're extracting the game from .rar, pick a new folder). Make sure these files are in the folder: global.rpgsave, config.rpgsave and then your file(number).rpgsave.

Stuck where?

PACCSU YOU DA MVP!!!!!!!!!!:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
I was actually doing it wrong but now its working. I just thought it was the files in the save folder. :BootyTime:

melfew

Jan 23, 2019

Stuck where?
will there be more scenes with them fucking humans? we need more purnima x human or all of them x human stuff.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes