sureib

Jul 4, 2018
Hi really nice, although I'm not into furry stuff this game really surprised me .
Is there any walkthrough guide ? I managed to do everything without any issues but now I'm kinda stuck at Palmenbutten Mansion , any help ? There are 2 locked gates each require specific key . I would say I walked through whole mansion but didn't managed to find any of these 2 .

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
did you read all the bookes? i my be wrong i for get witch mansion that is but if it's the one in the dead land's i think the book's my hold the key's.

sureib

Jul 4, 2018
I guess u mean different mansion. Anyway managed to find a solution , I somehow took a book which I didn't realized ,then inserted that back to bookshelf.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have alway's like the art. just wish all the girls hade some nice scenes with all three holes geting fucked. i also wish there was a scene with that fine ass gardian ner the castle the woman had a nice body too. by the way just a perv who like's what i see lol.

Reactions: _GreyOne_

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
art is good, and i like it, but as i see - mostly anal, sad.
There's a reason for big butts, I like it. Just wish that there was more variated content like tease scenes, using other holes, corruption system (as the mc never looks like she's enjoying or hating it), alternatives to tentacles and more futas.

Andredson

Jul 12, 2018
There's a reason for big butts, I like it. Just wish that there was more variated content like tease scenes, using other holes, corruption system (as the mc never looks like she's enjoying or hating it), alternatives to tentacles and more futas.
yeah, variants, its can be realy good, not mainly anal. And i agree with corruption, but thats all in dev hands.

Reactions: Pepealbercas
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes