Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
I wanna ask if are there any human male/human/ogre dick fucking some furry here? or is it pure monsters tentacle x furry here

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
And human males also in some parts like the bar, town and also auction area.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
I am stuck in the Pelotta mansion , I got the severed head but I dunno where to place it. Has anyone completed this quest?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
In a scale from 1 to 10 when 1 its boring as F and 10 its BASED game.

would the art and game progression be a flat 10?

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
yes, one of the best in this site. The protagonist's butt is a personal kink, and has such a beautifully drawn butthole, love all the anal in this game too.

Where is the tombstone where you have to place the dead girl's severed head in Pelottava mansion?
out the back of the house ..

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
out the back of the house ..
thanks! I found that place but not the tombstone... I think. I mean, I get to a point where it says something about a mechanism for a machine that lacks something -like it needs some kind of lever- but that's it. Gotta give that place another try

Reactions: Khairus
Apr 14, 2018
There is.
It's accessed via a crystal in both the starting town, and a house you acquire later in the game.
The gallery also has an unlock all button, if you just want to skip to the lewd bits, as well as a button to re-lock any animations you haven't seen in-game yet.
thx for the info

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's a good scene. i love this game just wish there was some more pussy scenes with all the girls. but that's just me lol. after all this is the devs game so i will not try and change there anal fetish

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
After entering the secret room underneath the bathroom in Mark of the Undying quest, I'm stuck so where do I go next?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes