dyver7

Dec 13, 2018
how far has this game gotten story and content wise.
After the fight against the .... black necromancer? I can't remember what she was, but she turns into a BIG monster that mid fight can butt fuck you with a dick bigger than paccu. And I think after that Purina the catgirl shows up and there is like a bit more and thats it......thats the version I played, I don't which one it was honestly.

Jul 1, 2020
2 questions:
Is there something planned about fight "Bossbattles" again, like in the Arena for example?

and

how long will the story go? Like my party is around lvl 70 und i am reaching hardcap in most values due to the items wich can raise youre stats.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
how far has this game gotten story and content wise.
After the fight against the .... black necromancer? I can't remember what she was, but she turns into a BIG monster that mid fight can butt fuck you with a dick bigger than paccu. And I think after that Purina the catgirl shows up and there is like a bit more and thats it......thats the version I played, I don't which one it was honestly.
Wow, there were a lot of content added since that version you played

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I have some suggestions:
How about additional Tournaments in the Battlegrounds? It could also be used as a Boss Rush and gaining very strong equipment

I also thought that Namu's Butt strike (The one that stuns enemies) could be used a an H-Scene. Let's say she uses it on a certain enemy but instead of hitting them, she gets caught in midair and gets fucked

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This have to be the game with most commitment on ANAL connoisseurs i ever seen so far
And that's a lot to be said about the other characters, not only the main character

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if we go old school i like big butt's and i can't lie you other brother's can't deni lol.

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
2 questions:
Is there something planned about fight "Bossbattles" again, like in the Arena for example?

and

how long will the story go? Like my party is around lvl 70 und i am reaching hardcap in most values due to the items wich can raise youre stats.
Nothing is currently planned for the arena, but maybe I'll add something to do in there once the main quest is finished - I am working on the final battle as we speak, so in the next update you can finally complete the main quest ;)

I can't finish the mansion mission. I took the girl's head. What will I do?
Get the wrench from the basement, then go to the backyard, use wrench on the machine and activate the bridge. Go over the bridge and put the head in one of the open graves.

RM

May 25, 2017
0.9555 went out to Patrons the tier above me earlier today ($3+ monthly supporters) along with the official public release of 0.92. Final battle in the main story, alternate outfits for Namu (not reflected in the scenes themselves currently), and a bunch of minor improvements and fixes.

The final game update coming later is going to include new scenes and side quests to flesh things out properly, along with more polish and fixes. I don't know when that is coming, or if it will be one lump update or several. Taking a moment to spruik, this is probably a real good time to support Zem on Patreon if you haven't already, since "cohesive and complete story" is leaps and bounds ahead of the brunt of games that ends on this forum, given how many get abandoned, even if there's still a bit of time before the official finish line and final product yet.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes