3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know about this game. I do really like Neus, I like the balance of evil witch and insecure girl.
On the other hand, the other two are just weird. They seem so one-dimensional,
so Neus carries the game for me.
The museum tour is either the work of a madman or that of a perfect troll. I'm not sure yet.

I'll wait for another update and decide then if I like this game.

Sep 4, 2017
I don't know about this game. I do really like Neus, I like the balance of evil witch and insecure girl.
On the other hand, the other two are just weird. They seem so one-dimensional,
so Neus carries the game for me.
The museum tour is either the work of a madman or that of a perfect troll. I'm not sure yet.

I'll wait for another update and decide then if I like this game.
Well it gives you some insight on what Neus really is.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
This is the new version I think. I will try to play it tonight. :)

Version 0.6.8 + PREMIUM

Download:

---

Changelog:

- New part with Didac at home is starting to be illustrated.

- A whole new set of painted expressions for Didac. (It was comissioned for being done for another artist, but at the end expressions is something more complicated to deal aparently so I ended doing them by myself... I hope you enjoy it, it took me a whole week to done them... ^^).

- Pedrera exterior Backgrounds are painted.

. I wished I could have an Android version, but I damned in this matteer... my programmer can have an idea what the hell is wrong with Renpy and Andorid with my game... I´m starting to hate this whole mess...
. This next weeks I will start begin working finally on the sex battle system, since it´s really advanced already. ^^ (at least something is working fine XD).
. The artist for Didac body color couldn´t finished his job, I hope for the next version or so.
. The one who had to do the expressions was not succesful, so I did them by myself.
. Working on the new parts and reading the translation... I just can´ t understand why my translators (specially those who I pay) doesn´t understand the difference between "HE" and "SHE"... It´s really a mess seing how bad translated are some parts... I really apologise for that... I hope soon I can solve that... but I need to go in order solving problems if I want to advance the game.... ^^

Thanks for your support!!

Grzz

Aug 9, 2017
This is the new version I think. I will try to play it tonight. :)

Version 0.6.8 + PREMIUM

Download:

---

Changelog:

- New part with Didac at home is starting to be illustrated.

- A whole new set of painted expressions for Didac. (It was comissioned for being done for another artist, but at the end expressions is something more complicated to deal aparently so I ended doing them by myself... I hope you enjoy it, it took me a whole week to done them... ^^).

- Pedrera exterior Backgrounds are painted.

. I wished I could have an Android version, but I damned in this matteer... my programmer can have an idea what the hell is wrong with Renpy and Andorid with my game... I´m starting to hate this whole mess...
. This next weeks I will start begin working finally on the sex battle system, since it´s really advanced already. ^^ (at least something is working fine XD).
. The artist for Didac body color couldn´t finished his job, I hope for the next version or so.
. The one who had to do the expressions was not succesful, so I did them by myself.
. Working on the new parts and reading the translation... I just can´ t understand why my translators (specially those who I pay) doesn´t understand the difference between "HE" and "SHE"... It´s really a mess seing how bad translated are some parts... I really apologise for that... I hope soon I can solve that... but I need to go in order solving problems if I want to advance the game.... ^^

Wow Thanks

Reactions: User_75033

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the link, this game development goes really slow, It has potential but it will take some time to get there.
Any updated walkthrough for this version?

Reactions: Marta

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Marta, maybe ugot the new version?
For what I know, there´s not really a new version this time, there was some kind of mini-game, wich in fact is the continuation of the story, but it´s full of bugs and not really something playable, at least yet...

I think at the end of this month there will be a playable new version, but for what The author commented in his last post, there will be only new color stuff... So I´m not sure... I hope story can continue, because I´m really hooked!

Reactions: dipyday and Namco15

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The guy really went at it, just out of curiosity I let Didac leave the apartment, thought the scene might end with game over or him returning in the morning or something but the Dev wrote entire nightmare roller coaster with our boy Didac getting steamy with bunch of park bums, with you being able to interrupter entire debacle three separate times then he gets mad at you when you drag his ass home. He also changed the scene that after the date you find Didac sleeping instead of him walking out of a shower for some reason.
Can't wait for the next episode of Didac adventures, don't worry, I'll protect that virginity

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Didn't even realized there was a new version. Thanks Marta. :winkytongue:

Can some mod/adm update the thread please?

edit:

please can you update the thread? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: rxrated

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I´ve got it!

Down here it is the new version: :))

Version 0.7.0 PREMIUM

Download:

Changelog:

- New colored Backgrounds.

- Scene with Didac and MC masturbation in color.

- Didac in color in many scenes.

- Story advance not too much...

Sorry for the delay... I wanted to paint mouths of Didac and I had to replace every single expression along the whole game... it took me more time than expected as usual... ^^

There´s not too much new on story, but I hope you can enjoy the new color the game has.

j35u5

May 23, 2017
I´ve got it!

Down here it is the new version: :))

Version 0.7.0 PREMIUM

Download:

Changelog:

- New colored Backgrounds.

- Scene with Didac and MC masturbation in color.

- Didac in color in many scenes.

- Story advance not too much...

Sorry for the delay... I wanted to paint mouths of Didac and I had to replace every single expression along the whole game... it took me more time than expected as usual... ^^

There´s not too much new on story, but I hope you can enjoy the new color the game has.

Guessing that the next update will take some time, based on the fact that they've run out of memory from Renpy.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Love this game, but the guy have no understanding of version numbers... going from 0.06.08 to 0.07.00 because he's added some colors?

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes