3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

GrumpyMonkey

Jun 13, 2017
So far I saw in the game, it doesn´t crush if you start the 4day, where you wake up with Neus Dream and you go with Didac in shoping mall... After that, if you play after blowjob scene with Neus (in spanish, obviously), I found no crash there...

Such a great scenario in the park if you refuse to fuck Didac! You can decide to save her to be fucked and impregnated in the park at night or just watch how things happen without helping her.

Interesting plot :)
I agree that plot is interesting, its different enough to make it stand out. I am curious as to how you managed to get the park scenario?

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
in the previous version i got past the third date, to BJ scene, but now with the lastest version(0.6.0 and 0.6.2) after the second date and all the questions Neus asks, MC goes home and there is no English text and no matter what options i pick i always get game over after third option.

I also get game over in the same spot with spanish selected

Edit: I should say i tried loading my previous save using v0.6.0 just before BJ scene but got all sorts of errors and had to start a new game, the new game won't go past second date

Last edited:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Probably one of the best unfinished games I have yet played here
The Dialogue is just fucking amazing up until the part where you go out on a date with C18 lookalike, thats the part where the writer did Tony Montana amount of coke and decides you give you a crash course in Art, pretty interesting non the less
The unfinished black and white art arguably looks much better than the colored one
Trying not to fall for your roommate that keeps trying to "unknowingly" seduce you was relatively difficult but most of all funny

byronicasian

Jun 13, 2017
So far I saw in the game, it doesn´t crush if you start the 4day, where you wake up with Neus Dream and you go with Didac in shoping mall... After that, if you play after blowjob scene with Neus (in spanish, obviously), I found no crash there...

Such a great scenario in the park if you refuse to fuck Didac! You can decide to save her to be fucked and impregnated in the park at night or just watch how things happen without helping her.

Interesting plot :)
How do you get the park at night scene?

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
How do you get the park at night scene?
It´s after you get back at your flat after second date with Neus. It´s only available in spanish right now, Jonnymelabo told that there probably will be a translation in this new update.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes