3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
My guess is that a lot of people want to see all the new routes and that's some heavy duty bug testing...
ahh well i did avoid doing anything as much as possibly with the room mate, i found the dialogue really really bad once the transformation starts, that whole part of the story seems to be terribly written to force you into dealing with the issues rather than choosing on your own, like the shower scene for example, i did the minimum possible to get through it and i didnt like the fact that i was forced to do anything at all in that scene.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
And to finally summarize, "unknown girl" Meritxell (great name) appears to be a bit crazy modern art lover-psychologist-sexologist-dominatrix-lesbian. Never expected any of that, but okay. Date with her was really awesome by the way, how i love all that art, choices, crazy answers and her reactions... and Neus pretty much confirmed succubi now i guess.
Besides, we uncover one more "mystery"... is that Neus can also mind control people (color of eyes), and do that with Didac, and Meritxell, whom she forced to seduce hero, and give him her number. That's why Meritxell doesn't remember any of that on date, and Didac act crazy sometimes too.

huh? this game only takes like a half hour to finish from start, i got through it in one sitting.
Nah, if you doing it like me, slowly reading all routes, making all choices and possibilities, with thinking and analyzing about pretty much each of them, making theories about characters, then you need a pretty long time.

ahh well i did avoid doing anything as much as possibly with the room mate, i found the dialogue really really bad once the transformation starts, that whole part of the story seems to be terribly written to force you into dealing with the issues rather than choosing on your own, like the shower scene for example, i did the minimum possible to get through it and i didnt like the fact that i was forced to do anything at all in that scene.
I don't think your reason is valid. "Forced to do something\deal with anything = bad written". It's a plot of the game, transformation. And yes, you can't prevent it. Honestly, there is very little "forced" stuff in this game (unlike others), you can do only things you really want with heroine you like. Only few scenes are mandatory, and even then you fully responsible about everything with each choice.

There is a big amount of bugs in English version of the date, but nothing as far as i can see in Spanish.

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Looks like .0.6.0 is out. Will get it asap.

As always with these VERY early releases....a lot of the newest content isn't finished...

---

Added Mega links. I will add mirrors asap.

This is, as usual the Premium version. I haven't had the chance to play it yet, but if there are any problems with the Mega downloads, let me know.

Jonnymelabo's walkthru isn't updated yet, so haven't updated that.

New feature is coming soon. There will be a Sex Battle. I think it will be with Didac, but don't quote me on that.

Last edited:

sorespeed

Jul 23, 2017
Looks like .0.6.0 is out. Will get it asap.

As always with these VERY early releases....a lot of the newest content isn't finished...

---

Added Mega links. I will add mirrors asap.

This is, as usual the Premium version. I haven't had the chance to play it yet, but if there are any problems with the Mega downloads, let me know.

Jonnymelabo's walkthru isn't updated yet, so haven't updated that.

New feature is coming soon. There will be a Sex Battle. I think it will be with Didac, but don't quote me on that.

>shows Didac
>"well it might be with didac"
>uhhhhh

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I feel like barely anything was added this update. the content after the date doesnt even have text for me with didac

Reactions: HiTmANN

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Can you get any scenes with Meritxell in 6.0 ?
No, not yet. I very doubt she will be easy one.

I feel like barely anything was added this update. the content after the date doesnt even have text for me with didac
It was that way for months already. Jonnymelabo says, that this will be implemented in 0.7.0 and further updates. He still working on Meritxell. Like we see, he added new facial expressions and reactions on her date. Oh, and different lipstick color.

D

Deleted member 98283

Does anyone have a translated version for after the 2nd date with Neus because I am at the part where you come home to didac but there is no dialogue for english and translating would seriously ruin the mood of the game. BTW I thought it was odd that in the beginning you had the option to rape Neus but then it automatically made me do the other option.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes