3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
I haven't played this in a while and I must say the crashes aside this story has become really good.

dudemanxxx

Aug 27, 2016
I got up until the second date with the witch, got back home and then all the dialog boxes were just empty. Just wondering if anyone else had the same issue. Game is really great though i'm considering supporting this guy.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Pretty interesting game.
The museum stuff was crazy and really drew me into the story.

Couple things:
If you experience game crash, -ignore- it and itll take you to the next scene thus progressing through this game.
The dialogue in the museum with the classmate date has "he" instead of "she". Probably the translators overlooked it no biggie from me. Just saying its there.

As stated in previous post, the english text stops after the 2nd date with the goth chick. However, you can continue the game in Spanish if you go to the Options ingame. Or... go thru the next scenes blind without text lol

Not quite sure where the game is going but im enjoying it so far.

kaboodle

Aug 16, 2017
At the end of the second date, every choice I had gave me -100 romance and I got turned into a statue. I’m guessing it’s a bug and since there is nothing after it it’s not a big deal.

The date with the one chick was really good. I thought that maybe he was turned like our friend was. Don’t know if that’s true after the date, but it could be.

Also wonder is Nues is doing like some strange mind control on her. Things are interesting with her for sure.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
So far I saw in the game, it doesn´t crush if you start the 4day, where you wake up with Neus Dream and you go with Didac in shoping mall... After that, if you play after blowjob scene with Neus (in spanish, obviously), I found no crash there...

Such a great scenario in the park if you refuse to fuck Didac! You can decide to save her to be fucked and impregnated in the park at night or just watch how things happen without helping her.

Interesting plot :)

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes