3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Are you aware the update is not really after second date with Neus, it´s before it... at the date with the freaky booby woman in the museum?

There´s much update there... ;)
What else was there to fucking add, another hour talking about modern art and its context.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah the 1 hour art history/appreciation update was... something. I was thinking the entire time "okay game creator, we get it, you got a B.A., good for you. The people at your local coffee shop where you hang out are far more interested in an hours long diatribe about figurative art than the people playing this game."

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
yeah. v604b translated half the dialogue after the second date (before the park). No new scenes as you still stay in the room throughout the conversation. I even checked the Spanish side of the game to see if there was new dialogue and scenes. I used my previous choices to get as far as I can in the park.

I think did the total museum run before this v604b update. (where she kept asking about various classic and modern works of art then I revealed her nature through art deduction).
Youre telling me this update added more to that?!

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I finally could have both versions and the changelog of this last version. Enjoy it. :)

Download:

Changelog: 0.6.6

- What happens after 2nd date with Neus at home with Didac if you refuse to fuck with her is all translated.

- Her attempt to seduce you at home is illustrated in the darkness of the home. (Didac bra will probably be different in this scene).

- All bedrooms scenes has now Color.

- Pedrera entrance has now Color.

- Probably more things, but I´m terrible doings Changelogs... :p

Sep 4, 2017
I finally could have both versions and the changelog of this last version. Enjoy it. :)

Download:

Changelog: 0.6.6

- What happens after 2nd date with Neus at home with Didac if you refuse to fuck with her is all translated.

- Her attempt to seduce you at home is illustrated in the darkness of the home. (Didac bra will probably be different in this scene).

- All bedrooms scenes has now Color.

- Pedrera entrance has now Color.

- Probably more things, but I´m terrible doings Changelogs... :p
Thank you thank you thank you^^
It is actually one of the games where I'm looking forward to a new update, Which(no pun intended) is funny because when i first downloaded it i thought that the graphics looked awful and didn't think i would like it^^

Reactions: Marta

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Thank you thank you thank you^^
It is actually one of the games where I'm looking forward to a new update, Which(no pun intended) is funny because when i first downloaded it i thought that the graphics looked awful and didn't think i would like it^^
You mean when the graphics were in black and white and sketchy way? Or even in color you don´t like them?
I think is one of the best illustrated ones, but probably is just my opinion. :)

Sep 4, 2017
You mean when the graphics were in black and white and sketchy way? Or even in color you don´t like them?
I think is one of the best illustrated ones, but probably is just my opinion. :)
No i looked at the pics in this thread and thought that it looked kinda meh, but then i started playing it and i ended up really liking it^^

AxelKoch

Aug 28, 2017
Western Erotic Game Development: The art of delaying the what is most anticipated for as long as possible.

I

Icantseeme

Hasn't been "in development" for years now? Can we fuck the insecure witch yet? No? Then all of that time was wasted.

Keyhell

Apr 5, 2017
Guys, the atmosphere is awesome, I love this game, Neus is amazing, the pace is wonderful, art is stunning (the kissing scenes, omg), but...

Im done with it.
[Mild spoilers]
I downloaded it almost a year ago. More or less. It ended with Neus giving you a blowjob. Year later, I redownload it, load my save and realise that all the new content is limited to finishing the blowjob, ending the date, going back home and talking with Didac. Seriously, what the fck? Thats less than 5 minutes of playtime. Done in a YEAR.
Most promising game out there ruined by lack of development. Well, maybe Ill get to play the rest of the story after Im done with Star Citizen 2.

Reactions: supermanz95

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Guys, the atmosphere is awesome, I love this game, Neus is amazing, the pace is wonderful, art is stunning (the kissing scenes, omg), but...

Im done with it.
[Mild spoilers]
I downloaded it almost a year ago. More or less. It ended with Neus giving you a blowjob. Year later, I redownload it, load my save and realise that all the new content is limited to finishing the blowjob, ending the date, going back home and talking with Didac. Seriously, what the fck? Thats less than 5 minutes of playtime. Done in a YEAR.
Most promising game out there ruined by lack of development. Well, maybe Ill get to play the rest of the story after Im done with Star Citizen 2.

It´s true in Free version game is advancing really slow, but in PREMIUM version game is advancing a bit faster.

One year ago as you say, the most advanced scene was when you get inside in the fitting room with Didac. The game has advanced quite a lot, specially if you take in consideration the huge number of different options you can choose, and specially the part in the museum with the butsy blonde.

But yes, it takes much longer than I would like... I must admit I love this game, but I want more!

I honestly would prefer game could be in black and white, since what I´m more intersted on is on the story and different options rather the art itself (even thought is amazing!).

Reactions: martin Nielsen
Sep 4, 2017
It´s true in Free version game is advancing really slow, but in PREMIUM version game is advancing a bit faster.

One year ago as you say, the most advanced scene was when you get inside in the fitting room with Didac. The game has advanced quite a lot, specially if you take in consideration the huge number of different options you can choose, and specially the part in the museum with the butsy blonde.

But yes, it takes much longer than I would like... I must admit I love this game, but I want more!

I honestly would prefer game could be in black and white, since what I´m more intersted on is on the story and different options rather the art itself (even thought is amazing!).
Plus the fact that its not just pre rendered images like most other Renpy games, which means that its going to take more time:)

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes