3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Some of the dialog options are blank. They just aren't there. I think at that point you are in WAYY early content. That is stuff that is coming in later versions. Not written yet

As I said...wasnt really worth it yet.

All .5 has is an animation test and I think some newly added art. No new content. I wasn't that impressed with it. Still love Pact with a Witch tho
Actually it's already been written but in spanish and yes it has no images too. But like you said in english, it's really is blank same with the option dialogues

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Actually it's already been written but in spanish and yes it has no images too. But like you said in english, it's really is blank same with the option dialogues
Technicality... :p

Actually I didn't know how far they got it in Spanish, but I know it doesn't exist in English. I just know that primarily .5 is just part of the blowjob scene and mostly just the animation. I think there were a few additional things added/updated for earlier sequences tho.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
PC 0.5.4+Premium
MAC 0.5.4+Premium

Changelogs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*VERY* Incomplete Walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The story pretty strongly suggests she is a "Weregirl" like Didac, however.
But where? It's just assumption. And that "she is his sister" is just assumption too. Author is pretty bad with english, that's all. He suggests some things (like "do you want to fuck your sister\other dude?", but we don't know what he really means by that. Mystery. I know that she's strong witch (who can do transformations and stuff), and sorta have succubus abilities or demon in general. Fantastic creature, that was once a human.

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
But where? It's just assumption. And that "she is his sister" is just assumption too. Author is pretty bad with english, that's all. He suggests some things (like "do you want to fuck your sister\other dude?", but we don't know what he really means by that. Mystery. I know that she's strong witch (who can do transformations and stuff), and sorta have succubus abilities or demon in general. Fantastic creature, that was once a human.
Ok, say you're playing some sort of game. You have a friend with you, you are both humanpersons. You encounter a wolfperson. That's like a werewolf but instead of turning into a wolfperson only at full moon, it's just a wolfperson all the time. That wolfperson bites your friend (for whatever reason). Later, your friend turns into a wolfperson himself. And the first wolfperson tells you, yeah, she did that. Would you then assume, that that first wolfperson was always a wolfperson, or would you logically reason, that that first wolfperson was probably a humanperson at some point in the past and was turned into a wolfperson herself?

Alternatively: Say you're playing a different game. In the game, you have a friend with you, you are both alive. You encounter a zombie. I don't need to explain what a zombie is, there are people living in the amazonian bush who have never encountered a white person, yet who know what a zombie is. That zombie bites your friend (for whatever reason). Later, your friend turns into a zombie himself. And the first zombie tells you, yeah, she did that. Would you then assume, that that first zombie was always a zombie, or would you logically reason, that that first zombie was probably a living human at some point in the past and was turned into a zombie herself?

Do you want me to go on?

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
I'm not really see logic. You're suggesting that Neus is just male victim, who was turned into girl+witch by curse or some epidemy. And now she doing the same to others. I still don't see "why", because i believe she is just strong immortal magician\demon and have nothing to with this. It's just her "attack".
I mean, anything is possible, Neus sorta insinuates that she is from a family of witches or otherwise supernaturals, but the only "Magic" we've seen all game is turning Didac into a dickhungry girl. Which MAY have been caused by the bite (Neus may be full of shit) Yet the bite was not accompanied by any sort of spell, it just may be how Neus' bite works.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I mean, anything is possible, Neus sorta insinuates that she is from a family of witches or otherwise supernaturals, but the only "Magic" we've seen all game is turning Didac into a dickhungry girl. Which MAY have been caused by the bite (Neus may be full of shit) Yet the bite was not accompanied by any sort of spell, it just may be how Neus' bite works.
Yeah, i agree. Neus mentions tons of other random stuff. Murder, sister, etc. Maybe all this is just crap and lying, and she is not that powerful. Maybe all this is real, and somehow connected with story. Her family "that you will never wish to yourself" seems very interesting... even old Nana that lives with her. Who is she even? Just old woman? I don't think so.
Oh, about magic... we kinda see more magic than that. After blowjob with Neus, you kinda "die" from exhaustion. And she give you some kind of coffee tincture, that invigorates you. Is it magical? I think yes.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes