3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
I don't know what I'm doing wrong I can't get the force scene is there a walkthrough or something?

Aug 24, 2016
I don't know what I'm doing wrong I can't get the force scene is there a walkthrough or something?
It's like what Orlox said; You have to have enough to start up the mutual masturbation scene. but less than ~19 so you can not finger Didac anally.
After that, the scene will proc, and you'll get the forced scene.
Of course, if that's not your thing, you can always pussy out at the last second.

Reactions: Villian

jy232

May 8, 2017
Can someone explain how to get the mutual scene? I don't understand the point system..

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
we saw the 0.4.4 and unfinished content show us the there wont be samething good till 0.6.4 better the wait 0.7

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
we saw the 0.4.4 and unfinished content show us the there wont be samething good till 0.6.4 better the wait 0.7
I hope that's a typo because from 0.4.4 to 0.7 is a huge jump and I have a feeling its going to take several months to get there.

Aug 24, 2016
Can someone explain how to get the mutual scene? I don't understand the point system..
Your relationship with Didac has to be almost perfect.
-Don't punch him in the beginning
-Show your bro that you're cool with washing him in the shower
-Respond positively to his new body
-That includes maybe even considering his/her offer on the sex [doesn't happen yet, but the dialogue choice adds to your relationship]
-Don't let them get into a fight at the mall, you're not going to have alot of fun when one of you is behind bars.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I back this game and love it. JohnnyMelabo is making a damn good game here. Can't wait to knock Didac up to make the change permanent. :D

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Oh i hear you there! I Also want to make it permanent. Didac is Hot as a chick but a dick as a guy. :)

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Y'know, this VN reminds me of one of my favorite doujins (warning, feels)

Indeed, that was my inspiration. :p

Red hair from Didac was a kind of tribute, and also to difference from black hair from Neus and Blonde from the mystery girl. ^^

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

Laius

Mar 17, 2017
When I go home after the restaurant date, it ends in a game over.
What should I do?

Aug 24, 2016
When I go home after the restaurant date, it ends in a game over.
What should I do?
What do you mean "End of Content" over, or, are you choosing to go home?

If you are choosing to go home yourself, rather than with Neus, I don't think you can, least not without a bad end, anyway.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->