3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I knew about it, and I sent a Private message to MuffDiver if he could remove that link, probably he didn´t read it yet... It´s what I want to think.

Thanks for your comment notebookpleb ;)
Although we enjoy the participation of developers in our community we won't remove links from leaked versions. This is the basis of our website...

Sorry...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yeah, I knew about it, and I sent a Private message to MuffDiver if he could remove that link, probably he didn´t read it yet... It´s what I want to think.

Thanks for your comment notebookpleb ;)
i read it but we are a pirate site if given updated copys we will post them. sry for lack of response but even though all the staff appreciate the developers posting and keep everyone updated here. At the end of the days we are a pirate site.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
and with that Updated OP version v0.03.08 no change log sorry

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The new Public Version (0.3.2) is out
You can found it here (free):

Mar 26, 2017
What really changed from 0.03.2 to 0.04.02 ?
I mean, development speed of this game can be compared to one that´s on hiatus.
Thou must be the most busy guy in the world ! :D
At least it has very good and interesting story. Keep it up.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What really changed from 0.03.2 to 0.04.02 ?
I mean, development speed of this game can be compared to one that´s on hiatus.
Thou must be the most busy guy in the world ! :D
At least it has very good and interesting story. Keep it up.
Found all change logs from v0.3.00 to v0.4.02

Aug 24, 2016
Going through the release notes and some of the ads for the releases, what's this "Forced" scene with Didac that I'm reading about?

I can only get the mutual masturbation scene in the mall, am I missing something or doing something wrong?

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
yes he is very slowly developing probably he is busy person and he got very nice support in patreon ... hey game developer if you need help for progress you can ask us. we are pirates and we believe free information things ( you can read in pirate party site ) we could a bit help and we dont ask for payment but there is a catch as you know :eek:penedeyewink:
(i dont talk about stuff of this site (that thier choise) i am talk about people like me who look here...)

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
yes he is very slowly developing probably he is busy person and he got very nice support in patreon ... hey game developer if you need help for progress you can ask us. we are pirates and we believe free information things ( you can read in pirate party site ) we could a bit help and we dont ask for payment but there is a catch as you know :eek:penedeyewink:
(i dont talk about stuff of this site (that thier choise) i am talk about people like me who look here...)
He was once on this site, guess he got upset that we're distributing his work.

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
we are not against the artist we are against art for money things(art must be for people). maybe we need more pirate propaganda

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes