3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The above link does download 0.26 I used the link and played it. Although as its Alpha a lot of the gameplay was just blank placeholders at the end
I am assuming it was in Spanish or it was just not written yet

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Soon in the free version:

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
More than 300 PATREONS on Patreon!

Thanks!

Reactions: muttdoggy

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017

Basically everything is the same.
The only one that changes quite a bit is the 5$... Before was only Early access to images. Now is acces to the game much earlier. Let me explain.
Since the basic interest in my patreon is the game itself, I decided leave those NSFW early access images to All Patreons, so I can share better the word... this way I will be able to show early acces in forums with censorship and without too much spoilers... ^^
So in few words changes are next ones:
1$: Access to the game 1 month before Public Release.
3$: NEW! Access to the game 2 months "later" than ALPHA (10$) Release.
5$: NEW! Access to the game 1 month "later" than ALPHA (10$) Release.
10$: Access to the ALPHA game + PREMIUM (go beyond where version ends and see the depths of what I´m working in that moment...). Only problem with that, is... not everything will be avaible in english and basically beyond actual version is gonna be work in progress... ^^
20$: Higher points for polls (when there are polls). Basically is for showing better support on my project. ^^
I saw that I only had 1$ or 10$ rewards... and 1$ Reward is not really too much reward... (I saw in 30th June Free version will be: v 00.03.05 and 10$ version will be: v 00.05.02. That means 8 months of difference between Free and 10$... Wow...)
PLEASE... Tell me your opinions about these changes... Are they good? are they bad? Could I improve any of them?
Thanks for your support!

Reactions: D3ssel

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017

Version 0.2.8 FREE.

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017

Thank you very much!!

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017

Looking for a Co-Coder to help me improve my hentai game.
Please, .

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
An example of things I don´t know how to do, .
Just to make an idea of problems I can get into.
I do repeat, I´m looking for a Code Mentor/Co-coder, who teach me and help me improve on my skills on programing and also help me on my project, not just a professional Programmer who programs and then I don´t understand a single line of what he coded... :S
Thanks!

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017

New Public Version: 0.2.9.

Reactions: Fushan

mari31

Aug 6, 2016
maybe i see something that is not good but you are posting 0.2.9 as new here but at the front page this is the Version: 0.03.06b so are you maybe forgeting that you put up a version that is not for us players or did you just forget that you already put a higer download for us up???

Aug 24, 2016
maybe i see something that is not good but you are posting 0.2.9 as new here but at the front page this is the Version: 0.03.06b so are you maybe forgeting that you put up a version that is not for us players or did you just forget that you already put a higer download for us up???
Dude, that's the dev.

I also don't think he knows about the patreon sharing here
worry.png

Reactions: jonnymelabo

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Dude, that's the dev.

I also don't think he knows about the patreon sharing here
worry.png
Yeah, I knew about it, and I sent a Private message to MuffDiver if he could remove that link, probably he didn´t read it yet... It´s what I want to think.

Thanks for your comment notebookpleb ;)

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes