3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I guess the old 'premium' options (eg cheat & scrollback+pick other options) arent enabled in this version :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I guess the old 'premium' options (eg cheat & scrollback+pick other options) arent enabled in this version :)
Mhmmm... let me try to take care of that

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
this should work

Reactions: D3ssel

Sedian

May 27, 2017
Hmm ... I'm probably just too stupid or incapable, but unlike the previous premium version uploaded here (0.4.4) this one isn't premium for me, even the link you just posted doesn't work and just seems to give me the non-premium version. It also doesn't go as far, which I guess is what premium would actually help with.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm ... I'm probably just too stupid or incapable, but unlike the previous premium version uploaded here (0.4.4) this one isn't premium for me, even the link you just posted doesn't work and just seems to give me the non-premium version. It also doesn't go as far, which I guess is what premium would actually help with.
I never said it was premium, I just made it so you can go back and choose another option.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
We post what we get YES its Not Premium that is why it says 0.4.06 the premium is 0.4.08. WOW you guys get it for free and still whine and complain. God makes me laugh XD

Sedian

May 27, 2017
Oh, I misunderstood that, sorry TCMS! But well, that doesn't work either for me. Whenever I try to go back, it just chooses the option I previously selected. Like I said, I'm probably just too dumb.

Also, Muff Diver, that was not supposed to be a complaint, it was supposed to say that the linked download didn't change anything for me. The previous file I downloaded said 0.4.04 premium and I assumed 0.4.06 would be further on, but it seems the "premium" isn't meant as in "you get 0.4.04 and premium functions with this one" but rather "you get the 0.4.04 base version AND premium on top, so it's further than 0.4.04", I guess. Was a bit unclear to me, so I'm sorry about that, that could be said in a bit of a nicer tone, mate, no need to be so rude :(

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Oh, I misunderstood that, sorry TCMS! But well, that doesn't work either for me. Whenever I try to go back, it just chooses the option I previously selected. Like I said, I'm probably just too dumb.
Didn't have time to test it :S But I'll try to do it now.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
All i am saying is people are never satisfied, if they were we wouldn't need so many trolling threads dealing with members.
but unlike the previous premium version uploaded here (0.4.4) this one isn't premium for me, even the link you just posted doesn't work and just seems to give me the non-premium version.
To me it sounded like a whine because it wasn't the premium and as you said, and went on to put yourself down over it
I'm probably just too stupid or incapable
If i was going to be rude to you, you would deferentially know it. As i said makes me laugh people are never satisfied.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
change log v0.04.04:

. Continuation of the Story of the 4th day.
. End of interrogation with Neus in 2nd Date.

No v04.06 change log as yet but i am sure its almost nothing all other change logs have been

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

There you go. You have cheats + you can go back and change your option.

Reactions: Sedian

Sedian

May 27, 2017
@Muff Diver : If someone uploads something and says it contains a certain element, while it doesn't, then I am going to tell them - maybe they mistakenly uploaded the wrong file. I DID mistake "premium options" for "premium", that is true. That's why I apologized and clarified.

@TCMS : Thank you very much! :)

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Thank you.

Not sure if game is bugged or my save is, on the second date with Neus you can either go with her to her house or kiss her good bye.

When I kiss her good bye or simply leave her to go home, I get blank dialogue between Jordi and Didac, even options are blank.

Happend in ver4.06 and just tried ver.5 and still the same.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Thank you.

Not sure if game is bugged or my save is, on the second date with Neus you can either go with her to her house or kiss her good bye.

When I kiss her good bye or simply leave her to go home, I get blank dialogue between Jordi and Didac, even options are blank.

Happend in ver4.06 and just tried ver.5 and still the same.
Some of the dialog options are blank. They just aren't there. I think at that point you are in WAYY early content. That is stuff that is coming in later versions. Not written yet

As I said...wasnt really worth it yet.

All .5 has is an animation test and I think some newly added art. No new content. I wasn't that impressed with it. Still love Pact with a Witch tho

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Not played this before but heard some good things about it so here goes . Thank you for the link

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes