3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
There´s a new update of the mini-game, in theory is after the second date with Neus, when you get back home with Didac.

It´s a free update, but it´s still workin progress apparently... really buggy yet.
Not a real fan of Sex Simulation mini-games, so I hope it's optional...

zabuza1

Jan 4, 2018
I really fell in love with this game, art is pretty amazing even when half of it isnt finished it still looks very amazing, the story is very interesting, in most games its just fuck fuck fuck and the end, here you kind of get to know the characters in the game, especially the the certain scenes with N.. and the questions they kind of make it feels like you are having an actual conversation, the new build is a bit laggy but I couldnt care less as the game is amazing in so many ways, I feel bad about playing it just because I will not be able to go through it for the first time ever again. I know this whole praise sounds bit over the top for a hentai game but I have seen a lot of games and very few VNs have this kind of feel to them.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
He said that i will focus on to color black/white pictures a while ago but dunno how much time this coloring process takes.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
This was a nice surprise. I loved the artwork and like the story. The three characters are very different and I like the multiple twists you have based on the decisions you make. Everyone should take your flatmate to the hospital at least once...

Don't tell me its not funny.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I´ve got the 10$ version 0.7.4!

What I can say is game finally goes faster!

Text that goes with the update:

Download:

(please, tell me if it works fine).

Changelog (c):

- English version is available.

- Game runs faster.

- In Android version doesn´t crash. (In theory).

Changelog:

- Lot of artwork like MACBA part or First date with Neus in the bar.

- MIni-Game-Sex-Battle with Didac is already inside of the game.

- The way to arrive to that part is also done.

- If you arrive to 5th day you can read the first writing of the new and last day of the game.

Well, at last I could manage to put the mini-game inside the game, so far looks work fine, there´s still an strange bug clicking in the middle of screen while you read the text... weird... I hope to solve it soon.

Mini-game has no translation at all yet, so if you wanna catch anything there, play that part in spanish, even thought there´s a lot of text yet to be implemented, I would really appreciate any kind of feedback about it and if you see any other error, bug or mistake... programming such part had been (and still is) a huge hedache, but I think result is starting to look great.

Now, having this part implemented I can start to write the 5 different ways to start the NEW and LAST day of Pact with a witch. When you get up in the morning and you find Didac there sleeping, doing something else, or even just not being there...

I want first to write those parts so can be translated sooner, before going back to illustrate the park part.

It had been rough months since November after working on the mini-game, (and there´s still much work to do there, mechanics, narrative and pose 02-03), But now everything starts looking a bit much better and getting back to write story and illustrates it´s a relieve for me... I enjoy it a lot. ^^

Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy it as much as I´m doing it. ^^

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
After the second date with neus the choices and the text goes blank and i cant read shit anymore. Is there a fix for this?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
i repeat whats the bug after the second date with not visible text anymore and how to fix it?

Anyone? I cant be the only one.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
i repeat whats the bug after the second date with not visible text anymore and how to fix it?

Anyone? I cant be the only one.
Hello Yggalf,

When you say "after second day", what´s just before that? You don´t see the scene with Didac at night at your home?

There´s done the 5th day, but there´s no text yet. only in Spanish I think.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hello Yggalf,

When you say "after second day", what´s just before that? You don´t see the scene with Didac at night at your home?

There´s done the 5th day, but there´s no text yet. only in Spanish I think.
The date with neus where the MC gets half a foot job and then after leaving her place the MC notice that Didac is missing and then the text is missing in both choices and in general there is no more text. So if this is the end of the content it would be great to let people know cause thats irritating af.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes