3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
The date with neus where the MC gets half a foot job and then after leaving her place the MC notice that Didac is missing and then the text is missing in both choices and in general there is no more text. So if this is the end of the content it would be great to let people know cause thats irritating af.
As others have noted (and as the Dev noted with the release notes on the official Patreon release), there IS content there, but it is in Spanish. If you'd like to view it, change your language settings in the Options menu to Spanish.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
As others have noted (and as the Dev noted with the release notes on the official Patreon release), there IS content there, but it is in Spanish. If you'd like to view it, change your language settings in the Options menu to Spanish.
Thanks but i pass as im not speaking spanish.

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Thanks but i pass as im not speaking spanish.
I´m sorry to hear that.

But just to make sure... does your character arrives to go to sleep?

I should put an advise at the beginning of the 5th day that there´s nothing else translated yet, but I just want to be sure there´s no bug or glitch... just to be sure it´s the fifth day beginning where there´s no text at all.

Thanks for your feedback. ^^

Reactions: larar

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Neus: Is this all you? MC: No I borrowed it from the fucking neighbor.

Hit a exception error at the end of the BJ scene with Neus.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Compiling ATL code at game/charactersimages02.rpy:6380
NameError: name 'night04_Neus_Blowjob_Cumming_facial' is not defined

Was able to spam the ignore and finally get past it. But a few words later and hit the same error and 17 clicks later on ignore get past it again some more words and once again same error 8 clicks on ignore and it's back to working a few words and same error 25 clicks later on the ignore and game is back one click dead again tons of clicks it's back one click dead again another click and it's back.

Another traceback at home.

While running game code:
File "game/day04_c_afternight.rpy", line 44, in <module>
NameError: name 'afternoon04_MACBA_TxellTruth_Cond' is not defined

Another

While running game code:
File "game/day04_c_afternight.rpy", line 372, in <module>
NameError: name 'morning04_DidacHotforyou_Cond' is not defined

Another

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'MBelly_Massage.pass_twice'.

Another

While running game code:
File "game/rpy_scenes/sexbattle/scenes/Pussy_dick_low.rpy", line 11, in <module>
File "game/rpy_scenes/mc.rpy", line 146, in check_if_orgasm
KeyError: 3

2 or three tracebacks with the mini battle and dick options can't move forward now also seems to be one with dick and mouth.

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
@

Thanks for the bugs report, it´s always useful. Sadly those are not exactly bugs, Let me explain them... ^^

"NameError: name 'night04_Neus_Blowjob_Cumming_facial' is not defined"
"NameError: name 'afternoon04_MACBA_TxellTruth_Cond' is not defined"
"NameError: name 'morning04_DidacHotforyou_Cond' is not defined"

These 3 errors are because you´re using a really old saved file where these "Conditionals" were not completed yet... so if you wanna play it right again, you should at least start again the 4th day. Sorry for that. ^^

Other errors for what I see are from the battlesex scene.

Wich is still in development, thought they are very useful and I will check them.

Ark

May 29, 2017
I love this game! Its a nice surprise in the current repetitive media!

But it needs the "Vegan Fetish" tag as warning to players. I dont want to heard about that while I'm beating my meat (pun intended).

I can stand the smug blonde and kinda like the BDSM feel she gives, but when Neus gets preachy.... No thanks, Imma going to pregg my roomate now, thanks :D

To the developers:

Aquí un compatriota! El juego es genial, con un nivelazo por encima del resto, espero con ganas el siguiente patch y voy a hacer un presupuesto para daros eurillos mensuales. Sobresaliente! Seguid así! (Salvo la parte vegana, pero meh, no haré su ruta y au).

Nos vemos! // See you next patch!

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
@dartis @Free Tabarnia @Blazblue

I guess you guys dont read site rules and arent mature enough to think to stop this petty argument and take it to PMs. I dont care who started it or who is right. Either you get married, get a divorce or dont get married at all. So lets not be 9 year olds and have these arguments. If you cant handle yourself, dont post. If you have to post because you have an ego problem, then this site isnt for you.

kulemada

Jun 2, 2017
I double click the pact_with_a_witch.exe file and it loads for like a second and then nothing happens. Could i be missions some Renpy addon or something?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
@

Thanks for the bugs report, it´s always useful. Sadly those are not exactly bugs, Let me explain them... ^^

"NameError: name 'night04_Neus_Blowjob_Cumming_facial' is not defined"
"NameError: name 'afternoon04_MACBA_TxellTruth_Cond' is not defined"
"NameError: name 'morning04_DidacHotforyou_Cond' is not defined"

These 3 errors are because you´re using a really old saved file where these "Conditionals" were not completed yet... so if you wanna play it right again, you should at least start again the 4th day. Sorry for that. ^^

Other errors for what I see are from the battlesex scene.

Wich is still in development, thought they are very useful and I will check them.

I tried out the new update, and went back to an older save, that started at the point where Neus and the protagonist first get to her place after the 2nd date... I was very relieved that nothing too terrible occurred to the protagonist at the end of the BJ scene with Neus... But I did run into some errors after the protagonist returned home with his room mate missing... The 2 choices after Neus calls on the cell phone, have no text in them... And after either choice, the game throws an error message in red text that Day 05 is missing, with nothing by missing text and blank images after that... Not sure if that is because the content is not there yet, or if an actual error was occurring... I went mostly down the Neus story arc, so not sure if that has to do with the error or not...

In any case, I did enjoy the content image updates and I still think this VN/Game is turning out great... I will try the other 2 story arcs at some other point... But for now I went ahead and updated my review...

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
anyone mind posting a little dictionary of commonly used words translated to English, so us english speakers can take a crack at the spanish version?? (Pleb mono language asking for kindness)

Edit: By the way anyone know other games which involve romancing a gender bent dude?

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I don´t have the update yet, don´t know if I will be able to have it this time,

but in facebook of the page I found the changelog of the new premium version. Just if someone is interested (or is nice enough to upload it here if he/she have it :V).

Changelog of PREMIUM version 0.7.6:

- +6.200 words (Translated in Englisih) for the new and last day of the game -Sunday-. (Take in mind that there are 5 different ways to start this day, depending on what you did the rest of days, specially with Didac, I know sex-battle is not finished... but I needed to write this part first ^^).

- Mini-Sex-Battle has new dialogues (Not in English yet) and her cums work now -They can be infinite-. (Please report if you find any bug).

- Posibility to Force Neus against wall at Pedrera is now written -6th bad ending- (Not in English yet).

- Her falling when Neus is drunk is now better described (Illustration is in process).

- Some other backgrounds and art are painted.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes