3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I still don´t have it yet, sorry. :(

Apparently there´s a new update for the message I can read on patreon web.

But for what I know this new update has english translation on the mini-game, the beginning of the next day illustrated and there´s also a rape scene with Neus narrated... so there are new things I want to play too! If someone is so kind to upload this new version... :)

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
Well I hope somebody will be able to hook us up soon, I played this about 6 months ago, Want to see what has been added since then, this also a slow developed game, But since the artist draws himself I really like it and have no problem waiting more.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Jesus that's some fucking vegan rant, guessing the author is vegan. Who else would use a gme like this to ry and lecture everyone on eating meat, eggs and milk. Killed that scene...

Reactions: PNHSUKI

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Jesus that's some fucking vegan rant, guessing the author is vegan. Who else would use a gme like this to ry and lecture everyone on eating meat, eggs and milk. Killed that scene...
Wait until you get the 2 hour art history/criticism lecture at the art museum, makes one long for a "brief" 15 minute hipster vegan rant.

Reactions: Nalassa

piotr777

Jun 4, 2017
for about 3 last updates i can't play minigame, only blue circles shows on body parts, it's normal that it's unplayable or some bug?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Wait until you get the 2 hour art history/criticism lecture at the art museum, makes one long for a "brief" 15 minute hipster vegan rant.
Yeah. I like the Witch, so I was listening to it, but the artsy-talk including the quiz made me skip the whole route with the blonde ever since.

Reactions: txyzz

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Pretty sure if you read more into it you realize that she's a succubus or something also and can't eat meat, considering how she almost permanently swallows your banana with some sort of demons closing in

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes