3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think this is what my spanish-tutor had in mind when he told me to practice more :D

Still, not bad, not bad at all :) (like the "witch" (love her clothes, don't much care for her veganism (to each his own, but only as long as I don't have to participate!), like her body - especially the small and parky parts and I truly like the personality so mischievous!)...don't know if I like the domineering blonde...the transformed friend? Yeah, why not :) )

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's just for me or most of the sex minigame is without dialogue lines? If not then maybe there is something wrong with my save..lol

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
It's just for me or most of the sex minigame is without dialogue lines? If not then maybe there is something wrong with my save..lol
the changelog says: "Sex mini-game is translated until what is done."
It's buggy as hell as well... there's multiple ways to get Didac's lower body to disappear...

px305

May 6, 2017
You can find that scene when going shopping for underwear with diadac or whatever
Tried all the options given and went with +100 relation with didac and still cant get that scene, how did you get it?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Tried all the options given and went with +100 relation with didac and still cant get that scene, how did you get it?
When in the dressing room with her put the finger into her ass with over 21 hearts buts less than 24. Then continue fingering faster and you should be able to figure it out

Reactions: px305

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
To get to the rape scene with Didac it´s a bit tricky, if you use cheating system is easier, but basically you have to have enough high points to be able to put your fingers in her pussy and asshole, but if you put both times your fingers in her asshole and your points are not super high, then she gets angry and ask you to stop. Then is when rape scene is available. (Band ending, but nice done :) ).

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
To get to the rape scene with Didac it´s a bit tricky, if you use cheating system is easier, but basically you have to have enough high points to be able to put your fingers in her pussy and asshole, but if you put both times your fingers in her asshole and your points are not super high, then she gets angry and ask you to stop. Then is when rape scene is available. (Band ending, but nice done :) ).
Wow, this game has so many layers, every scene has so much going on

px305

May 6, 2017
When in the dressing room with her put the finger into her ass with over 21 hearts buts less than 24. Then continue fingering faster and you should be able to figure it out
GOt it now, ty.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes