3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Can you tell me how to win the mini sex games with didac(seeing how there not skippable)??
For now is quite complicated to play the mini-game, since is not translated in english yet.

And spanish is affordable to understand something, but yet too much work in progress.

I think version 0.7.6 doesn´t have it solved yet since for what I had readen in changelog, developer focused more on translating the beginning of the last day of the game.

I had not access for this new version, so I would appreciate very much if someone could upload the new version. :)

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
I'm not a big fan of Gender Bending, I am however a big fan of good art and I'm supporting the Patreon for that reason alone

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
From the Spanish Discord Channel of the project the last Premium version.

Basically the only part not translated is the mini-game sex scene at the end of the night after second date with Neus.

Download PREMIUM version 0.7.7_Spanish_Test:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
I'm getting this error right before second date in english

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day04_b_night04_restaurant.rpyc", line 310, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\[PREMIUM]_pact_with_a_witch_v00.07.07_SpanishTest-pc\[PREMIUM]_pact_with_a_witch_v00.07.07_SpanishTest-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "D:\Downloads\[PREMIUM]_pact_with_a_witch_v00.07.07_SpanishTest-pc\[PREMIUM]_pact_with_a_witch_v00.07.07_SpanishTest-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "D:\Downloads\[PREMIUM]_pact_with_a_witch_v00.07.07_SpanishTest-pc\[PREMIUM]_pact_with_a_witch_v00.07.07_SpanishTest-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Pacto con una Bruja 00.07.07_SpanishTest
Wed Apr 18 18:38:24 2018

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I like this game but Didac looks like a dude with tits. I dunno if it's supposed to be that way or what but... it's kind of off putting. Good game tho!

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
yeah pretty sure the english version is bugged in the latest release, can play fine in spanish but english is constantly crashing

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
No, she looks like a ridiculously fit sporty chick
It's not the muscles, I've seen and know plenty of fit females. The face is just never feminized. It's like the artist just decided to stick a dudes head on a buff females body. If I'm not mistaken, Didac even retains his/her adam's apple. It doesn't ruin the game or anything, it's just weird. At least to me.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
It's not the muscles, I've seen and know plenty of fit females. The face is just never feminized. It's like the artist just decided to stick a dudes head on a buff females body. If I'm not mistaken, Didac even retains his/her adam's apple. It doesn't ruin the game or anything, it's just weird. At least to me.
Yeah, nah

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I never saw an adams apple and she does look female... just his original face was pretty pretty if you get my meaning

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
If it makes ya feel any better I agree with you. But hey not everyones taste is the same, and not every game has to fit my tastes.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes