3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
There is indeed a work in progress image of that part in his Discord Channel, quite creepy if you ask me.. hehe

Also, your profile image is quite creepy too. :p

WTF IS THAT BURN IN THE SACRED FIRE
Sorry. Welp, one more reason to avoid the rape scene.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I´ve found this link on the spanish_test from Discord.

It´s the PREMIUM version, but only for windows. Basically there´s a lot of new color parts and the new scene at the beach with your woman friend, problem is that for now is only available in spanish that part.

He said he will translate it probably next month, but first wanted to see if it works in spanish I guess.

Good for me, I´m spanish. :)

Reactions: MolotovKiller

RobbertSaxon

May 19, 2017
I must restart the game from the begining to see the changes? Because after the sex scene, at the next mornin, when he wake up, I just see "day 05"

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
The painted art is from the art was not painted in around the game, like when Didac is masturbating at her bed.

I must restart the game from the begining to see the changes? Because after the sex scene, at the next mornin, when he wake up, I just see "day 05"

Sadly I think is only possible to comment in English, for respect to other readers. But you can private message me if you want to ask something.

** Tristemente creo que solo se puede comentar en Inglés, por respeto a los demás usuarios/lectores. Pero puedes mandarme un mensaje privado si quieres preguntarme algo en concreto.

Española? Enserio? Mira tu que bien, al menos te podre preguntar a ti cosas, si no es una molestia, porque mi ingles... no es muy alla. O por norma aqui se puede hablar solo en ingles?

RobbertSaxon

May 19, 2017
The painted art is from the art was not painted in around the game, like when Didac is masturbating at her bed.

Sadly I think is only possible to comment in English, for respect to other readers. But you can private message me if you want to ask something.

** Tristemente creo que solo se puede comentar en Inglés, por respeto a los demás usuarios/lectores. Pero puedes mandarme un mensaje privado si quieres preguntarme algo en concreto.

Ok, no problem. And thank you very much.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I'm just curious about other peoples thought, so what exactly happens with Didac and 3rd condom? MC says it feels different like you aren't wearing one and when you finish, he takes it as souvenir but doesn't show it to you for some reason and disappears off to shower.

SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
I'm just curious about other peoples thought, so what exactly happens with Didac and 3rd condom? MC says it feels different like you aren't wearing one and when you finish, he takes it as souvenir but doesn't show it to you for some reason and disappears off to shower.
Didac probably broke part of the top of the condom and with the friction the MC finished the job.
Spoilers from the spanish version of the start of the next day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Didac probably broke part of the top of the condom and with the friction the MC finished the job.
Spoilers from the spanish version of the start of the next day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I´m agree with that, there´s a black scene when that happens and Didac doesn´t allow you to see how she takes off the condom, so it´s probably that you knocked her up. :)

There´s a new update and in Discord the author showed the new changelog:

Changelog of PREMIUM 0.8.4:

- All text written in spanish in the game is now available in ENGLISH.

- Last date at the BEACH with DIDAC is translated (what´s done so far, about 50% of the date).

- Sex-battle with Didac is updated, enhanced and translated. (2nd and 3rd position are not done yet, neither is done yet her expressions nor the penetration dialogues, I hope they will be done for the end of next month).

- There´s a tutorial now before starting the mini-game, I hope it helps.

- Added some music and sounds, specially on the date with Busty Woman at museum (as well as painted backgrounds). - New painted art around the game.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I´ve got the new PREMIUM update for Windows, Mac and Android! :p
---
PWAW PREMIUM version 0.8.4 / 10$ Patrons
Jul 27 at 10:55pm
Download

Changelog

- All text written in spanish in the game is now available in ENGLISH.

- Last date at the BEACH with DIDAC is translated (what´s done so far, about 50% of the date).

- Sex-battle with Didac is updated, enhanced and translated. (2nd and 3rd position are not done yet, neither is done yet her expressions nor the penetration dialogues, I hope they will be done for the end of next month :) ).

- There´s a tutorial now before starting the mini-game, I hope it helps.

- Added some music and sounds, specially on the date with Busty Woman at museum (as well as painted backgrounds).

- New painted art around the game.
---

piotr777

Jun 4, 2017
Guys help, when i played demo didac mini game all worked, but when i play it in full version i can't do anything. Purple circles are visible but when i click them nothing shows. Skipping dialogs can be the cause?

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Yeah, I remember the sex minigame to be a lot more functional than this, when I try to actually stick it in, her lower half simply vanishes. very unsexy. Any chance for a hotfix?

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah, I remember the sex minigame to be a lot more functional than this, when I try to actually stick it in, her lower half simply vanishes. very unsexy. Any chance for a hotfix?
Are you playing the version 0.8.4? I played it and it didn´t happen this to me... It´s strange...

piotr777

Jun 4, 2017
Are you playing the version 0.8.4? I played it and it didn´t happen this to me... It´s strange...
I cleaned all game and renpy folders and mini game works but when it coms to putting dick message is shown that it's work in progress

VaSSis

Feb 14, 2018
Blonde woman is hot. She wear latex underwear, thats for shure. Buy the way, Velasques is my favorit artist.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I found the C hotfix. :)

----
Download - Version 0.8.4c

Changelog Version C

- New Hot fix, I hope this time works... please tell me if you see anything. Thanks! (Remember, description for Vaginal sex is still in process, but animations and results "should" work).

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Is this thread ever updated? There´s still the version 0.8.0. Not even 0.8.2 in the first page...

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes