3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Someone might have talked about this already. But I've been playing this game since almost the very begining. And the last 3 or 4 updates have barely moved along, I mean its been at least 6 months since we went on the 2nd date with Neus. I've been waiting for that third date for what seems forever. But hey, at least all the stuff I've played 3 or 4 times is better than it was before. *sigh*

Feyrs

Apr 11, 2018
This game is honestly amazing already. So much so i am not even bothered about non colored scenes. 8/10 cause unfinished ^^

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Someone might have talked about this already. But I've been playing this game since almost the very begining. And the last 3 or 4 updates have barely moved along, I mean its been at least 6 months since we went on the 2nd date with Neus. I've been waiting for that third date for what seems forever. But hey, at least all the stuff I've played 3 or 4 times is better than it was before. *sigh*
I noticed reading his patreon that the Dev loves going back and reworking and changing things, lets all not forget the amount of time and effort he put into the Museum date, he also had some problems with the artists. I guess we will see the beach date by Christmas as a present

Reactions: herrbertold

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I like to see dev's use ren'py that receive more money via patreon then the actual creator or the ren'py engine, and then patron said creator.

Piotras18

Jun 18, 2018
Good game, that footJ scene i
with neus was really good and I wish author would do more footJ scenes with neus. At least we have BJ scene at the end of the game wich is just amazing. Best scene i have ever seen tbh. it's just really annoying that author did very little to advance the story. If he likes so much going back and working on unfinished parts at the start, maybe he should finally finish that rape choice《:^)

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Good game, that footJ scene i
with neus was really good and I wish author would do more footJ scenes with neus. At least we have BJ scene at the end of the game wich is just amazing. Best scene i have ever seen tbh. it's just really annoying that author did very little to advance the story. If he likes so much going back and working on unfinished parts at the start, maybe he should finally finish that rape choice《:^)
There is actually a poll about that on his patreon, where you can decide what do you want the developer works first, and one of the options is the rape with Neus. :)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
There is actually a poll about that on his patreon, where you can decide what do you want the developer works first, and one of the options is the rape with Neus. :)

The scene was scary enough to leave me with gray hair with text only, really don't want to see it illustrated. Voted for beach

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
The scene was scary enough to leave me with gray hair with text only, really don't want to see it illustrated. Voted for beach
There is indeed a work in progress image of that part in his Discord Channel, quite creepy if you ask me.. hehe

Also, your profile image is quite creepy too. :p

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes