3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Still no way to skip the lame sex minigame... it really needs a win all minigame button.

Reactions: mesoru

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this was..different..in a good way...i love the long-game alot of reading as long as its well written and this is quite enticing..i quite like Neus...tiny titty dark haired witch...ya..my type..lol

Reactions: Seriosha

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Apparently developer is still working on the mini-game, and he said this month will probably not be completely finished yet, and yet there are few scenes not finished yet from the 4th day, so probably until version 9 or something he will probably not start on the last day yet.

Mini-game looks interesting but is not yet really playable, I hope once is finished it can be more playable, its developing started like 8 months ago. I must admit thought it´s looking interesting so far.

Reactions: Seriosha

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
That mean no new content is added just a mini game ?? ?
Copy paste from the Discord my fried:
"As Raymith said, that´s right, that will happen in the 5th day, wich is the last day of the game, I had been workingon paint and finishing first the rest of days as well as working with the "mini-game" with Didac at the end of 4th night. I still have a bit of work with the mini-game (after 8 months) later I want to check the rest of things from 4 day are done (like the park scene, wich is not completed yet) and later go for the last day. I hope I will start working on that on about 0.9.0 premium version. I hope that answered your question. ^^"
Short versión: Until the 0.9.0, nothing "new" between Neus and the MC.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Copy paste from the Discord my fried:
"As Raymith said, that´s right, that will happen in the 5th day, wich is the last day of the game, I had been workingon paint and finishing first the rest of days as well as working with the "mini-game" with Didac at the end of 4th night. I still have a bit of work with the mini-game (after 8 months) later I want to check the rest of things from 4 day are done (like the park scene, wich is not completed yet) and later go for the last day. I hope I will start working on that on about 0.9.0 premium version. I hope that answered your question. ^^"
Short versión: Until the 0.9.0, nothing "new" between Neus and the MC.
Thanks for telling

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes