3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
There´s not the Android version, but I think there´s the PC-LINUX and MAC version, I didn´t tried it yet, but looks licit.

For what I heard in the discord, in this version minigame is left apart and the park scene, where Didac is fucked by random guys is illustrated.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I found the changelog of the version 0.9.0

Changelog

- I made an stop to Mini-Sex Game, (Everything is done, except anal sex and expressions, at least for the first pose) so I centred all my attention to the PARK SCENE, when you reject to fuck with Didac, wich was writen, but not ilustrated yet.

- It´ s half-done, I decide do that part in a "voyeur" way, to make it differently, since in this action you´re just an observer. I tried to explain things not by facial expressions, so for body expressions. I also did the both times you try to stop the action with a more close look.

Nexts month I hope to finish this park scene with the third character in action and later going for the par where you can "force" Neus if you don´t have enought points with her but she invited you at Pedrera.

I hope you enjoy it. ^^

Reactions: lumley

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is a great story and the art is unique...and yes..i do like the small titty brunette and not interested in the blonde so shut up evil Neus is the dream...LOL

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
There´s not the Android version, but I think there´s the PC-LINUX and MAC version, I didn´t tried it yet, but looks licit.
both versions (pc and mac) have corrupted archive , unable extract file "archive.rpa" . on other sites archives same problem.

Raydo

Jun 3, 2017
Well that's a pretty good game so far, nice surprise even. The art is not perfect but still really nice.
The mini-game is a bit long i think but quite enjoyable i must say.
Anyway Gj dev/devs, i'm hyped for v09 (y)

Raydo

Jun 3, 2017
Seems like it... or will it be her raping mc with her strange powers ?
I'm in if anyone have a link for the last updates anyway x)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Pact With A Witch - Premium [v0.9.02]

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -
ANDROID: - - -

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
What I have is the Changelog of this version, 0.9.2.

This new scene is not really easy to find, you must have enough points with Neus so she accepts you to Pedrera, but not high enough so she accepts giving you a blowjob on the second date after the footjob dinner.
Also, is a FORCED scene, you have choose the dialogue "<Force her against the wall to rape her.>".

It doesn´t have a happy ending... not at all...

Here I leave a saved scene that you can download and use, so you don´t have to find it by yourselves:
(My direction is this one, but probably yours is a bit different, is where all your save files from Renpy Go). You just need to go to that folder and copy that file there, restart the game and you will find that saved file.

CAUTION: I have no idea if it will delete whatever file you have in the page 3 square 5 of saved games, since is the square that you will have to go to load that game. (That´s why the name of the file is 3-5, I don´t know what´s LT1...).
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\pactwithawitch0.2-1475777953\3-5-LT1
File name: 3-5-LT1
Saved Game, before Neus Forcing Scene.
DOWNLOAD
Changelog
- The most brutal, hardcore and creepy scene from all the game (Probably with the exception of one part of the third date with Neus at the last day, but it will be a different kind of... "creepy").

----

I hope in next update I will end the Park Scene with Didac, and with that I woud have ended ALL scenes of the first 4 days, and only will remain (some parts of the mini-game) and the LAST day of the game, Wich I really want to put my hands on. ^^

Thanks for your support!

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
One undocumented change (not sure if it is from a prior update) that i noticed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the part is not finished is the minigame and the park for what I could read on Discord channel, I think that changelog is from this update for the picture of Neus against the wall... Not sure if that par you mention is finished or not, but it´s probably done.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes