3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
Begging and bumping the thread for new update if anybody has it.
Or I can patiently wait until it happens. No Problem :)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
This version has a great dialogue content on the beach, but no visual content, so it gets weird. I am playing in Spanish, because it is easier for me than English ... I do not know if there would be a difference if I just changed the language ... I hope that in the next update, there are illustrations of the beach, because the game is very good!

Laius

Mar 17, 2017
What's the deal with the blonde woman?

She gave me her number, now she says that she didn't

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
It is not explained anywhere in game so u haven't missed anything
I don't know how to spoiler warn but the morning you wake up and the "demon" or whatever reveals herself in a short sequence tells you she assumed the form of the blond chick and gave you the number. She also comments on your relation with Didac and Nemu

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I don't know how to spoiler warn but the morning you wake up and the "demon" or whatever reveals herself in a short sequence tells you she assumed the form of the blond chick and gave you the number. She also comments on your relation with Didac and Nemu
There are spoiler tags.
Code:
[spoiler]text[/spoiler]
That will make it look like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I used to be a patron to this game...It is one of my favorites...but due to monetary concerns, I had to stop.

I never liked the Blond girl or Didac. I was always Team Neus from the beginning. :D

Reactions: Prevat

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I remember scenes with demon but she has never told in any scene that she assume form of her and give her number she wants us to fuck everyone other than that she hasn't given any vital information about anything i.e always talking in riddles

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I remember scenes with demon but she has never told in any scene that she assume form of her and give her number she wants us to fuck everyone other than that she hasn't given any vital information about anything i.e always talking in riddles
She says it if you don't go on a date with blondie if i remember correctly

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes