3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Pact With A Witch [v0.12.07 Premium] [jonnymelabo] - Original Size: 886 MB

Download Win (222MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I went into this blind and I was pleasantly surprised with it, the mystery and the implied world building. I sadly (or maybe not?) made some choices early that probably cut me out of a lot of content, and a lot came at me at once at the end as a result but it actually makes me eager to see where it goes.

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
So just to be completely sure I didn't miss anything, there's no actual sex scenes with Neus ATM?

BTW I love the story so far.

Reactions: Griff83

mdnj88

Dec 29, 2018
I wish you could create a compressed Android version

Here's my compressed version.
Pact With A Witch [v0.12.07 Premium] [jonnymelabo] - Original Size: 886 MB

Download Win (222MB)
: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Umbrellaspy

Jun 2, 2018
really hunting hard for the list of songs used in this game, particularly those for the night of the second date. I adore the song that plays in the restaurant, as well as the piano song just before MC and Neus enter. I hunted through the files of the game and the few tracks I found sadly were not what I was looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
So just to be completely sure I didn't miss anything, there's no actual sex scenes with Neus ATM?

BTW I love the story so far.
Only sex scene available right now with Neus is the (weird) blowjob in the second date with her.

really hunting hard for the list of songs used in this game, particularly those for the night of the second date. I adore the song that plays in the restaurant, as well as the piano song just before MC and Neus enter. I hunted through the files of the game and the few tracks I found sadly were not what I was looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
"waltz_in_f_minor" of alcaknight is the song that sounds in the restaurant with Neus.

"aura" of alcaknight is the other song I think you're asking.

Basically in the game I use two music artists. and .

Salut!

Umbrellaspy

Jun 2, 2018
Only sex scene available right now with Neus is the (weird) blowjob in the second date with her.

"waltz_in_f_minor" of alcaknight is the song that sounds in the restaurant with Neus.

"aura" of alcaknight is the other song I think you're asking.

Basically in the game I use two music artists. and .

Salut!
I definitely appreciate the quick response! The first track was right on point, and looking at Alcaknight's videos around the same time that one was posted I was thankfully able to find the other one I was looking for, a piece by the name of
"Are you still dreaming?"

Keep up the good work! really enjoying the game so far!

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Spanish
jonnymelabo Increíble juego me gusta mucho la historia y te enseña sin aburrirte, aunque no entiendo nada cuando en la cita 3 Neus te mandan al hotel y miras las 3 puertas.

English
jonnymelabo Amazing game I like history very much and it teaches you without getting bored, although not understand anything when in the 3 Neus appointment they send you to the hotel and you look at the 3 doors.

Reactions: jonnymelabo

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Here is the version 0.12.08! ;)

PWAW PREMIUM v0.12.08

Download
  • (not sure why is this one...)

Changelog bugfix b:
  • The bug that didn't let you go to the second date with the blond (or access to the third date with Neus) after having the Museum date with the Blonde, is now solved.
  • Better translation for some of the Beach part.
  • At the very beginning of the game, Didac has voice... it's my voice, I'm doing tests.
  • The gallery is Work In Progress... it's more complicated than it looks make a good gallery. xD
Changelog
  • - One of the endings (if you accept escape with Neus) is partially written (in Spanish). - Thanks to my intern, half of Spanish text is translated in English.*
  • Didac beach scene is more advanced. Sex in the beach and a bit of later at the shore. (Boobjob added).
  • Neus bathroom gringing is painted.
  • Neus hands from behind are painted.
  • Bride from hotel is painted.
---
  • * If this part is bad translated, I shall punish her. **
  • ** My lawyer had recommended not to punish a female intern. (Does she mean that if she was a male I could?). ***
  • *** I fired my lawyer. ****
  • **** No, seriously, I thank her very much for that, I think she did a great job. ^^

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes